For residents of Alabama or Mississippi, BankFirst Financial Services is offering you an opportunity to earn a $59.40 bonus! This offer does not expire and is based on each qualifying cycle! To start, you are required to open a Kasasa Tunes-Digital Rewards checking account. Once you open an account, you have to meet the following monthly qualification cycles: 15 debit card purchases post and settle, be enrolled and receive eStatement notice. If you qualify each cycle, you will receive the iTunes and Amazon downloads and fee refunds. In addition to your initial month, you will receive $9.90 in iTunes or Amazon downloads when you sign up! Interested in more promotions like this? See our full list of Kasasa Tunes Checking Bonuses!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
BankFirst Financial Services $59.40 Bonus Information:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Kasasa Tunes- Digital Rewards
- Availability: AL, MS
- Maximum Bonus: $59.40
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: ?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: Never a monthly service fee
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Details
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
Earn BankFirst Financial Services $59.40 Bonus:
- Open a Kasasa Tunes- Digital Rewards Account from BankFirst Financial Services
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
BankFirst Financial Services Account Features:
- ATM fee refunds nationwide* (up to $25 per monthly qualification cycle)
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free e-statements
- Free online banking with bill pay and FinanceWorks
- Unlimited account transactions
- Free BankFirst Debit Card
- Free Text and Mobile Banking
- 24-hour telephone banking
- Overdraft options available
- Direct deposit available
- No NSF fee charged if overdrawn balance is $30 or less
- FDIC insured
BankFirst Financial Services bonus qualification cycle is the period beginning 1 day prior to the first of the month and ending 1 day prior to the last day of the month. This is a great opportunity to earn an extra $59.40 into your pocket! Worried that you won’t meet the monthly qualifications? No worries, there are no penalties! A benefit to starting is that you will receive $9.90 in downloads with initial account opening regardless of qualifications! Hurry in and get started today. Hurry into your local BankFirst Financial Services and get started today. If not, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.