For residents of New York, Maple City Savings Bank is offering you an opportunity to earn a $60 bonus! This offer does not expire and is based on each qualifying cycle! To start, you are required to open a Kasasa Tunes Checking account. Once you open an account, you have to meet the following monthly qualification cycles: at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle and be enrolled and receive eStatement notice. If you qualify each cycle, you will receive the iTunes and Amazon downloads and fee refunds. In addition to your initial month, you will receive $20 in iTunes or Amazon downloads when you sign up! Interested in more promotions like this? See our full list of Kasasa Tunes Checking Bonuses!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Maple City Savings Bank $60 Bonus Information:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Kasasa Tunes Checking
- Availability: NY
- Maximum Bonus: $60
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: ?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: Never a monthly service fee
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Details
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
Earn Maple City Savings Bank $60 Bonus:
- Open a Kasasa Tunes Checking account from Maple City Savings Bank
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
Maple City Savings Bank Account Features:
- Free checking account with rewards
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $20 monthly)
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free I-Bank online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Maple City Savings Bank bonus qualification cycle is the period beginning 1 day prior to the first of the month and ending 1 day prior to the last day of the month. This is a great opportunity to earn an extra $60 into your pocket! Worried that you won’t meet the monthly qualifications? No worries, there are no penalties! A benefit to starting is that you will receive $20 in downloads with initial account opening regardless of qualifications! Hurry in and get started today. Hurry into your local Maple City Savings Bank and get started today. If not, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.