For those that were caught speeding in the City of Chicago and received 1 citation before being issued the determinations of liability, you may be eligible for a potential award from the City of Chicago Red Light Camera Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, individuals that had a received a citation from speeding claim that the amount of time they had to respond was accelerated and that they only received 1 notice when there were supposed to be 2 notices before determinations of liabilities were to be issued. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by December 11, 2017 to receive your potential award!
City of Chicago Red Light Camera CAL:
- City of Chicago Red Light Camera Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/11/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, between March 23, 2010 and May 17, 2015 received a citation from a red light violation in the City of Chicago.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: McKenzie-Lopez, et al. v. City of Chicago Case No. 15 CH 4802 Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the City of Chicago Red Light Camera Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by December 11, 2017!
Does it feel like the time you have to respond to a speeding citation has been sped up? If so you may be eligible for a potential award from the City of Chicago Red Light Camera Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, The City of Chicago had allegedly failed to send a 2nd notification to individuals that had received a red light speeding citation and accelerated the amount of time the motor vehicle owners had to respond. If you find yourself receiving only 1 notice before your amount of time to respond was accelerated you may be eligible for a potential award by December 11, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).
Leave a Reply