Available to residents of Kentucky, Class Act Federal Credit Union is offering students a chance to earn a $25 bonus when they open a new Student Honors Checking Account. To be eligible for this bonus, students must be ages 16 to 24 and must sign up for eStatements, make 5 debit card purchases (totaling $100 or more), and login to home banking or the mobile app. Students under the age of 18 requires a signature of parent or guardian to open an account and students who currently hold an account at the age of 25 will automatically be converted to the Honors Checking Account. With the Student Honors Checking Account, you can expect no minimum balance requirement, no monthy fees, free online banking, free bill pay, and much more! Sign up today!
Eligibility: The branches are located in Kentucky.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
Class Act FCU $25 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Class Act Federal Credit Union Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Student Honors Checking Account
- Availability: KY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: None listed.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed.
- Monthly Fee: None.
- Additional Requirements: Choose e-Statements, make 5 debit purchases (over $100 total), & login to home banking or mobile app.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn Class Act FCU $25 Bonus:
- Visit a Class Act Federal Credit Union branch or visit online and open a new Student Honors Checking Account for your child. Keep in mind this account requires students to be ages 16 to 24. Students under the age of 18 will require signature of parent or guardian.
- Upon account opening, student must sign up for eStatements, make 5 debit card transactions (totaling over $100), and login to home banking or the mobile app.
- Upon completion of the requirements, you should receive a free initial $25 deposit.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Student Honors Checking Account: No fees.
Class Act Federal Credit Union is currently having a promotion where students can earn a $25 bonus. You can expect the very best student checkin gaccount from an education-based credit union, and that’s students get with the Student Honors Account. The account is also interest bearing so it’ll be a good investment when students open an account at Class Act FCU. Are you interested in this bank bonus? If so sign up today! Please share your experience by commenting below! Do you want a full, exclusive list of business bank bonuses? Read our full list of Best Bank Bonuses!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. Plus, earn 3X points on dining, including takeout and eligible delivery services, for the first year.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases;
• 1x point on all other purchases.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.