Available for residents of Kansas and Missouri, CommunityAmerica Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at CommunityAmerica Credit Union. To get the bonus, you must spread the word of Community America Credit Union to your friends and family. Your referee must complete at least one of the following: Open up a checking account and conduct 15 debit card transactions, open up an auto loan or home equity, or a mortgage (loans must have a balance greater than $15,000). Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $25 Bonus!
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion, you must live or work in the Kansas City Area, are employed at one of their 150 affiliated organizations, or have any extended family members who are currents members of the credit union. For more information, check out their Membership Guidelines.
Editor’s Note: If you know anyone else interested in opening a checking and savings account, you could earn up to a $150 bonus! For all the details, be sure to check out our CommunityAmerica Credit Union Checking and Savings Review.
If you’ve heard of any additional deals and promotions, be sure to let us know about them through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
CommunityAmerica CU $25 Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: KS, MO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: $25, if you close the account within 6 months of account opening
Earn CommunityAmerica CU Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to CommunityAmerica Credit Union
- Have your friend open a checking account and complete the requirements
- As long as the Participant’s savings account is in good standing, bonuses will be distributed within 3 days of completing the account requirements.
- The new member must open a new checking account and conduct 15 debit card transactions, open up an auto loan or home equity, or a mortgage (loans must have a balance greater than $15,000)
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a CommunityAmerica Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to CommunityAmerica Credit Union. Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. If you have you enjoy the service this credit union has to offer, be sure to point your friends and family members in the right direction! We appreciate any information to help keep you and your fellow readers up to date on all the latest deals! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!