Upgrade your old paper jamming printer with the Dell E514DW Mono Laser All-in-One Printer, which is offered on Staples for a low price of only $82.99 + Free Shipping! With the Dell E514DW Mono Laser All-in-One Printer you can use print, copy and scan all your important documents to coupons. This product is even mobile compatible so you can print straight from your smartphone, tablet and other devices. The Dell E514DW Mono Laser All-in-One Printer has up to a 27 ppm printing rate, USB 2.0 High Speed and even alerts you when toner is running low. These deals don’t last for very long so purchase as soon as you can if not you can always come back to HMB for another hot deal!
Dell Mono Lase All-In-One Printer Features
- Print, copy and scan documents
- USB 2.0 High Speed, Ethernet 10/100BASE-TX
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n
- Built-in automatic duplexer
- Up to 27 ppm printing rate
- Scan or copy up to 35 sheets hands-free
- Print directly from compatible smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices
- Receive automatic alerts when firmware and software updates are available, or when the toner runs low
Are you still flipping and flopping between buying the Dell E514DW Mono Laser All-in-One Printer from Staples? Just snap up this deal as this product offers you the best of both worlds, the ability to print from your mobile device and your desktop or laptop. You can trust Dell’s All-In-One Printers as they are a brand that is known to make great electronic devices and boasts a 4 1/2 stars on Staples’ Review. This product usually costs $179.99, but you can get it now for $82.99 + free shipping. That’s $90.00 in savings! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.