Available to those in Wisconsin, Denmark State Bank offers competitive rates of 0.10% to 2.05% APY on CD terms from 7 Days to 66-months. That’s maximum savings with a fixed rate! Denmark State Bank CDs has a minimum opening deposit of $500 and no monthly fees. Grow your money faster with interest and get the best rate Denmark State Bank can offer for your CD. Denmark State Bank is available to residents of Brown, Kewaunee, and Manitowoc Counties of Wisconsin. and is headquartered in Denmark, Wisconsin. Denmark State Bank has good CD rates as well as services they provide, such as Free Online Banking with Free Bill Pay, Popmoney for easy money transfers, e-Statements, and much more! With Denmark State Bank, you can also enjoy Mobile Wallet, which allows you to pay for things quickly with your phone. I would recommend going with the 39 month CD with a 2.05% APY as it is currently the highest CD offered by Denmark State Bank. Denmark State Bank is a good way to grow your money with the abundant amount of CD rates that they offer.
With Denmark State Bank, it’s good to be different. Compared to other Credit Unions or Banks they offer CD rates, from 7 days to 66 months. What makes their CD rates so great is that, Denmark State Bank can offer great CDs for you to choose from, with an increasing APY and a competitive CD rate of 2.05% APY for 39 months CD special. You get everything you expect from a traditional bank and more!
Table of Contents
Denmark State Bank CD Info:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Denmark State Bank Account
- APY Rate: 0.10% to 2.05%
- Availability: Residents of Brown, Kewaunee, and Manitowoc Counties of Wisconsin.
- Locations: WI (locator)
- CD Length: 7 Days to 66 months
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Minimum Opening Deposit Requirement: $1,000
- Additional Requirements: None Listed
- Auto-Renewal: None Listed
Denmark State Bank CD Terms:
- 0.10% APY for a 7 Day to 6 Month CD
- 0.15% APY for a 12 Month CD
- 0.20% APY for a 9 Month CD
- 0.25% APY for a 12 Month CD
- 0.35% APY for a 18 Month CD
- 0.45% APY for a 24 Month CD
- 0.75% APY for a 36 Month CD
- 1.00% APY for a 48 Month CD
- 1.40% APY for a 60 Month CD
Special CD Rates:
- 1.00% APY for a 10 Month CD
- 1.05% APY for a 15 Month CD
- 1.25% APY for a 30 Month CD
- 2.05% APY for a 39 Month CD
- 1.40% APY for a 49 Month CD
- 1.70% APY for a 66 Month CD
Why You Should Apply for This Account:
Peace of Mind: No hidden fees. No maintenance fees.
Competitive 39 Month CD Rate: With a current online CD of 2.05% APY.
Free Services: Gain access to, Free Online Banking with Free Bill Pay, Popmoney for easy money transfers, e-Statements, and much more!
Mobile Wallet – Easy, secure, quick purchases all made with your phone!
FDIC Insured: Denmark State Bank is insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Denmark State Bank’s online CD’s maximize your earnings. To join Denmark State Bank and gain access to its great rates all you have to do is, have a minimum opening deposit of $500 in order to get a rate of up to 2.05% APY for 39 months. They offer convenient services such as Free Online Banking with Free Bill Pay, Popmoney for easy money transfers, and e-Statements. By joining Denmark State Bank you get to enjoy from a simple to set up account, as well as being FDIC insured for up to $250,000. Knowing that they have a multitude of convenient services and CDs lets you know that this is the right bank for you. Doesn’t accommodate your needs? If you’re looking to invest with a different bank or credit union, you can find more of the Best CD Rates in the country from the HMB list!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.