Amazon is currently having a sale on DeWalt CDC787C2 20V Max Lithium Ion Compact 1.5 Hammer Drill/Driver Kit for only $149.99 + FREE SHIPPING! This is a perfect set to have at home for those handy DIY projects or if you know someone who needs one this is the best package for the price! These deals don’t last for very long so purchase as soon as you can if not you can always come back to HMB for another hot deal!
|Ponce Bank 4-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.41%||Review|
|Sallie Mae 10-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.25%||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||$1,000||4.10%||Review|
|America First Credit Union Flexible Certificate Account||$500||4.35%||Review|
|Citi No Penalty CD||$500||4.05%||Review|
|USALLIANCE Financial No Penalty CD||$500||4.00%||Review|
|Ally Bank No Penalty CD||None||3.85%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD||$500||3.85%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD (For AARP Members)||$500||3.85%||Review|
|Synchrony Bank No Penalty CD||None||3.50%||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union Smart Move CD||$2,500||3.40%||Review|
|My eBanc Flex Time Deposit CD||$10,000||Up to 3.20%||Review|
|Workers Credit Union No Penalty CD||$500||3.05%||Review|
DeWalt 20V Max Lithium Ion Compact Drill/Driver Kit Features
- Dewalt 20V DCD785C2 Max Lithium Ion Compact Hammer drill Kit 1.5Ah
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers two-speeds (0-600 and 0-2,000 rpm) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy-duty 1/2-inch ratcheting chuck provides superior bit gripping strength
- Powered by an Energy Star qualified charger for a better environment
- This kit either comes in a hard case or a contractor bag (soft case)
- Structural foam material gives Robust structure to the case
- Includes screwdriver and drills storage pockets, & 4 large deep cups -Tools and accessory items sold separately
- Integrated IP65 water seal for protection of contents from weather conditions
- Side latches allow stacking product to other ToughSystem modules
- Compatible with ToughSystem carrier
Amazon offers you a vast amount of products and this is one of the best for those who love to get projects done. The DeWalt 20V drill/driver set is inclusive of all the things you need including a drill with a built in light for those dark places. You also get an option of the fabric contractor bag or the toughsystem carrier to transport your trusty tools to and from work sites. With President’s Day coming up, this would be a perfect purchase to get things done during your four-day weekend! This product usually costs $238.99, but you can get it now for $149.99 +free shipping. That’s $89.00 in savings! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% to 29.49%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)