D. L. Evans Bank has decent account options. To find out if D. L. Evans Bank is right for you, continue reading the review below.
They don’t have anything particularly too unique, but they do have low opening deposits and balance requirements.
They also have a Premier Club Membership that offers relationship checking for senior citizens 50 and older.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Table of Contents
- 1 Checking Account Options
- 2 Compare Checking Accounts
- 3 Savings Account Options
- 4 Compare Savings Accounts
- 5 Money Market Account Options
- 6 Compare Money Market Accounts
- 7 CD Account Options
- 8 Compare CD Accounts
- 9 Premier Club (50+)
- 10 Reasons to Bank with D. L. Evans Bank
- 11 Reasons Not to Bank with D. L. Evans Bank
- 12 D. L. Evans Bank Routing Number
- 13 Contact Customer Service
- 14 How D. L. Evans Bank Compares
- 15 Bottom Line
Checking Account Options
D. L. Evans Bank offers a decent selection of checking accounts with consistent opening deposits and balance requirements.
Their checking accounts come with the standard features that most accounts have.
Open this account with $100 and enjoy no minimum balance requirements nor monthly fees!
You can open this standard checking account with $100.
There is a monthly fee of $7, but you can waive it by keeping a daily balance of $2,000.
This account also comes with unlimited check writing.
This is an interest bearing account and will require $100 as an opening deposit.
If your balance is at $500 or more, you can start earning a competitive interest rate.
There is also a monthly fee of $8, but you can waive it if you maintain a daily balance of $1,000.
Compare Checking Accounts
Open your Asterisk-Free Checking® account today and enjoy:
• $150 bonus by making total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening.
• Free to open and free to maintain with no monthly maintenance fees
• 24-Hour Grace Overdraft Relief
• All Day DepositSM
• Enjoy mobile & online banking
Savings Account Options
D. L. Evans Bank has a few savings accounts that all earn interest, but they are pretty standard.
This savings account earns competitive interest rates on balances $100 or more.
You will need a $100 to open it and the interest earned is compounded quarterly.
This is like any other health savings account that can be used towards paying for your medical expenses.
You will need at least $100 to open it and you also must be enrolled in a High Deductible Health Plan.
Compare Savings Accounts
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Earn high interest rate of 0.60% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
• Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches
• Link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection.
• Chase Mobile® app – Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more — all from your device.
• Open your account online now.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.60% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Money Market Account Options
Money Market accounts allow for a higher yield and gives access to your funds with either checks or a bankcard.
D. L. Evans Bank has two money market accounts that earns competitive interest rates.
You can open this money market with $100 and it will start earning interest on balances of $500 or higher.
If you maintain a daily balance of $2,500, you can waive the monthly fee of $10.
This account earns competitive, tiered interest.
Some other features you get with this account are:
- Up to 6 transfers per statement cycle
- Free Online and Mobile Banking
- Direct Deposit available
This is considered a premium money market and will need another $100 to open.
Interest is again earned on balances $500 or more
You will need to maintain a much heftier daily balance in order to waive the $15 monthly fee however.
This account also comes with:
- Up to 6 transfers per statement cycle
- Free Online and Mobile Banking
- Direct Deposit available
Compare Money Market Accounts
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 0.50% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.45% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
With the BBVA Money Market Account, you’ll enjoy:
• Earn 0.13% APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
• Earn this exceptional rate on your entire balance
• $25 minimum opening deposit required
• Get a competitive rate, with tiered interest to grow your money faster
• Interest compounds and is credited monthly
• Easily withdraw money in branch & at BBVA ATMs w/no fees
• Enjoy 24/7 online access with Online and Mobile Banking
• Link to your BBVA checking account for Overdraft Protection
With the CIT Bank Money Market Account, you can earn a competitive interest rate and access your money easily.
• Earn 0.55% APY on your funds
• One of the nation's top rates — several times the national average.
• Get up to 6 digital transfers/withdrawals per statement cycle
• Save smart and get more for your money
• Higher rates than traditional banks
• Get 24/7 Account Access
• Secure banking features
• Open with as little as $100
• FDIC insured
CD Account Options
D. L. Evans Bank offers CDs with competitive rates. You will need a minimum deposit of $500 to open any of their CDs.
Their CDs earn high competitive rates and the terms range from 7 days – 5 years.
The CDs will also automatically renew upon maturity.
Compare CD Accounts
• Available nationwide online, Discover offers CDs with some of the highest & most competitive rates! with select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.25% APY up to 0.80% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available online nationwide
• Earn 0.30% APY on a 12-Month CD Term
• Earn up to 0.50% APY
• $1,000 minimum to open
• Selection of terms to meet your needs
• A range of choices. Low minimum deposits.
• No fees to open or maintain the account
• Available as Custodial
• Open a CIT Bank Certificate of Deposit Account today!
With the BBVA CD:
• Earn up to 0.20% APY with just a $500 minimum deposit
• The perfect balance between a great fixed rate and flexible money access.
• Access funds, if needed. No penalty.
• No opening or maintenance fees
• Shorter 11-month timeframe and a great APY
• If you need your funds prior to the maturity date, you can withdraw your money — including any interest earned — beginning seven days after the funds have been received. No penalty. No problem. It's the security of a CD with the flexibility to access your funds early if you need them.
Premier Club (50+)
Premier Club is a premium membership specially for those who are 50+.
To qualify for Premier Club Membership, you will have to meet one of the following requirements. These are:
- Be aged 50 or older
- Maintain a balance of $1,000 or more in your D. L. Evans checking or savings account
- Maintain $10,000 or more in a CD account.
- Maintain a $10 monthly fee if you can’t do any of the above
Reasons to Bank with D. L. Evans Bank
- All their accounts have consistent account opening deposits that aren’t too high.
- They have fairly low minimum balance requirements.
- Their savings and money market accounts earn a pretty high APY.
- Offer relationship checking for those 50+ with their Premium Club membership.
- Conduct all your banking online or with the D. L. Evans Bank mobile app.
Reasons Not to Bank with D. L. Evans Bank
- They are only located in Idaho and Utah. They have a total of 34 physical branches scattered about.
- Absence of a children checking or savings account.
- Lacking a direct senior checking savings account, but they do have a Premier Club Membership.
- Lack of a holiday savings account given all the checking account options.
- Their customer service isn’t opened on weekends.
D. L. Evans Bank Routing Number
The routing number for D. L. Evans Bank varies depending on state and regions. You can also check the lower left corner of your D. L. Evans Bank check.
Contact Customer Service
D. L. Evans Bank has a 24-hour telephone banking service line. You can reach it at 1-(800)-423-7503.
To speak to a customer representative, you can call 1-(866)-661-5463.
Their business hours are:
- Monday to Friday at 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
How D. L. Evans Bank Compares
- Chase Bank: Chase is one of the biggest banks in the U.S and offers just about almost everything. Compared to its other competitors, Chase offers much more checking account options.
- Discover Bank: Discover Bank is also an online nationwide bank that offers bonuses for their checking and savings accounts! You can earn cash back rewards when you open a checking account and generous bonuses for opening a savings one.
- Wells Fargo: Located throughout the US with over 5,800 branches and 13,000 ATMs. They offer a variety of deposits accounts, including accounts for teens and customers who need a second chance.
If you live in either Idaho or Utah and prefer really basic banking, then D. L. Bank might be good for you.
For those who are 50 and older, you can qualify for the Preimer Club Membership and enjoy your spending and savings by earning high, competitive interest rates.
However, keep in mind that when you look for a checking or savings account be sure to look into all the fees charged. Don’t focus on the interest rate alone, but on what the account will cost you overall.
If D. L. Evans Bank has the variety and options you’re looking for, apply today! For more options from a variety of banks, see our list of the best bank promotions!