DVA Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus for their Youth Share account. The account is designed to help members age 16 and under to begin saving. They will match the first six months of your deposits up to $25 and you’ll even earn a competitive dividend rate of 1% on your balance. There are a lot of perks with this account so check it out!
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
DVA Federal Credit Union $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- DVA Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Youth Share Account
- Availability: PA, NY, VA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $5 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: Account must be opened for 6 months to receive the bonus
How To Earn DVA FCU Bonus:
- Open a Youth Share account from DVA Federal Credit Union
- Make the opening $5 minimum deposit
- For the first 6 months, your deposits will be matched up to $25
- Once the matching deposit has been made, the amount deposited by DVA FCU will be on hold and will not be available for withdrawal until six months after the matched amount has been deposited.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- There are no monthly fees.
You can get matched up to $25 for your child when you open a Youth Share account from DVA Federal Credit Union. The account comes with a dividend rate of 1% applicable to balances up to $500. All balances above $500 will earn 1% APY on the first $500 and the regular share dividend rate on balances in excess of $500. The account also comes with many features such as free online banking, mobile banking, unlimited fee-free withdrawals from DVA FCU ATMs, and much more so check it out! If you didn’t think this bonus was for you, be sure to check out our list of Bank Bonuses. You’ll definitely find a bonus that best fits your needs.
The British Airways Visa Signature Card offers 100,000 Avios after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
• 5X Avios per $1 spent on purchases with British Airways, Aer Lingus, Iberia, and LEVEL within your first 12 months from account opening, thereafter earn 3X Avios.
• 3X Avios per $1 spent on hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel within your first 12 months from account opening, thereafter earn 2X Avios.
• 1X Avios per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. You'll be able to get 10% off British Airways flights starting in the US when you book through the website provided in your welcome materials. In addition, every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa card, you'll earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.