Find an updated list of Eastern Michigan University Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a bonuses that range from $100 when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Eastern Michigan University Credit Union Promotions
UMCU is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan. It was established in 1954 with just 12 members and $9 in assets. Today, UMCU has more than 100,000 members and more than $950 million in assets. If you are not from the Michigan area, then you can see all our nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
I’ll review the Eastern Michigan University Credit Union Promotions below.
Eastern Michigan University Credit Union $100 Bonus
Eastern Michigan University Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open new Checking/Saving account.
- Account Type: Checking and Savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100 into checking and $5 for savings
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Expires March 31, 2020)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($300 bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($250 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($325 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Open a regular share savings account with a $5 deposit and the basic checking account
- Make at least 10 eligible purchases using your debit card within the first 60 days of the account opening date
- Account must remain open, active, and in good standing for at least 60 days before it is eligible for the bonus
- Free access to Online Banking tools
- Mobile app allows you to manage your account with your smartphone
- EMV Debit Card with exclusive Block E designs
- eStatements help you keep close tabs on account activity
- Overdraft protection helps you avoid high overdraft fees
- Free online check images
- No Monthly Service Fee
- Offer is available to new members who do not have an existing or prior account with EMUCU
- Once the offer criteria is met, the bonus will be deposited into your basic checking account within 30 days of meeting the above requirements
- EMUCU may issue you an IRS Form 1099-MISC (or Form 1042-S, if applicable), or other appropriate forms reporting the value of the bonus
Eastern Michigan University Credit Union is offering great promotions with easy requirements. With services such as online banking, you can sure your money is secure. Be sure to apply for these while you still can today!
Additionally, your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Finally, remember to check back at this page for updated Eastern Michigan University Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.