For the active online shoppers out there, definitely consider signing up for the eBay Mastercard. This card offer several perks that eBay shoppers will love. It’s the perfect card for the perfect purchase!
Plus cardholders can also earn 3X points on eBay purchases until you spend $1,000 on eBay in a calendar year, then the card earns 5X on eBay purchases, 2X points on gas, restaurant, & groceries, 1X points on all other purchases. There is no annual fee that you need to worry about either. If you would like to know more about what the card has to offer, see below!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Wise Business Banking $100 Bonus|
|WeBull 4 Free Stocks|
Table of Contents
eBay MasterCard Features
- Earn 5X Points for the rest of the year after you spend $1,000 on eBay in a calendar year.
- Earn 3X Points per $1 spent on eBay.
- Earn 2X miles per $1 spent on gas, restaurant, & groceries.
- Earn 1X mile per $1 spent on all other Mastercard purchases
- For every 1,500 points, receive a $10 statement credit
- Extended warranties: Get double the original manufacturer’s or store brand’s warranty for up to one year.
- Price protection: Get reimbursed if the price drops within 60 days.
- Identity theft resolution: Receive ID theft alerts, card replacement, and ID Theft assistance.
- No Annual Fee
Current eBay Mastercard Promotions
Earn $150 Statement Credit Bonus + Up to 5X Points Back
eBay MasterCard is offering an opportunity for new cardholders to earn a $150 Bonus Statement Credit when they spend $500 or more after 30 days of account opening. Not only that this card lets you earn 5X back on eBay purchases.
Please note that this offer is valid until August 21, 2020, so take advantage of this offer while it’s still around!
- Offer expiration: August 21, 2020, 11:59 p.m. (PT)
- What you’ll get: Earn $150 Statement Credit Bonus + Up to 5X Points Back
- Who is eligible: New customers only
- Where it’s available: eBay.com, See link below
- How to earn it:
- Apply for a new eBay Mastercard with the link we provided below
- Spend $500 or more on eBay within 30 days of account opening
- Receive your $150 bonus statement credit!
- Offer terms: Offer is valid for newly opened eBay Mastercard accounts only and maximum of one statement credit can be earned per account. Please allow up to 1-2 billing statement cycles after the promotional period ends for your statement credit to post to your eBay Mastercard account. Account must remain open, be in good standing and not become delinquent at the time the statement credit is applied.
(Click the button to learn more about this promotion)
Frequent eBay shoppers, the eBay Mastercard has just dropped for you. Use these promotions to help you save some money on your purchases from this online merchant. Additionally, with the eBay MasterCard you can earn 5X Points for the rest of the year after you spend $1,000 on eBay in a calendar year. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
Who’s the Competition?
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Furthermore, you'll earn 2X total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wise Business Banking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.