EvaBank has a pretty fair selection of account options. To find out if EvaBank is right for you, continue reading the review below.
This bank has pretty standard checking and savings, but a lot of their accounts have low opening deposits nor require any monthly fees.
Table of Contents
- 1 Checking Account Options
- 2 Compare Checking Accounts
- 3 Savings Account Options
- 4 Compare Savings Accounts
- 5 Money Market Account Options
- 6 Compare Money Market Accounts
- 7 CD Account Options
- 8 Compare CD Accounts
- 9 Reasons to Bank with EvaBank
- 10 Reasons Not to Bank with EvaBank
- 11 EvaBank Routing Number
- 12 Contact Customer Service
- 13 How EvaBank Compares
- 14 Bottom Line
Checking Account Options
EvaBank offers a decent selection of checking accounts, and all of them don’t require a monthly fee nor minimum balance requirements.
Their checking accounts come with the standard features that most accounts have.
This interest bearing checking account will need at least $100 to open it.
There are no monthly fees nor minimum balance required!
You need at least $100 to open this checking account.
There are no monthly fees nor minimum balance requirements to worry about afterwards.
A student checking account available to children and they will need at least $25 to open it.
There are no monthly fees nor minimum balance requirements at all!
Compare Checking Accounts
Savings Account Options
EvaBank has a few savings accounts that all earn interest, but they are pretty standard.
Their savings accounts come with the standard features that most accounts have.
You can open this savings account with $100 and it will start earning interest.
There are also no monthly fees nor minimum balance requirements.
Open this high-yield interest bearing account with $25,
If you manage to maintain a daily balance of $100,000, you can waive the $10 monthly fee.
Compare Savings Accounts
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB323 by 03/15/2023
• Earn high interest rate of 3.30% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
• See advertiser website for full details
To get your $150 or $200 Bonus: What to do: Apply for your first Discover Online Savings Account, online, in the Discover App or by phone. Enter Offer Code HMB323 when applying. Deposit into your account a total of at least $15,000 to earn a $150 Bonus or deposit a total of at least $25,000 to earn a $200 Bonus. Deposit must be posted to account within 30 days of account open date. Maximum bonus eligibility is $200.
What to know: Offer not valid for existing or prior Discover savings customers or existing or prior customers with savings accounts that are co-branded, or affinity accounts provided by Discover. Eligibility is based on primary account owner. Account must be open when bonus is credited. Bonus will be credited to the account within 60 days of the account qualifying for the bonus. Bonus is interest and subject to reporting on Form 1099-INT. Offer ends 3/15/2023, 11:59 PM ET. Offer may be modified or withdrawn without notice.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.30% APY as of 12/22/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Money Market Account Options
Money Market accounts allow for a higher yield and gives access to your funds with either checks or a bankcard.
EvaBank has one money market accounts that earns competitive interest rates.
Extreme Money Market:
- Open this account with $100
- To waive the $25 monthly fee, you will have to maintain a daily balance of $10,000
- Interest is compounded monthly
- Online and Mobile Banking
Compare Money Market Accounts
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 3.25% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 3.20% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
With the CIT Bank Money Market Account, you can earn a competitive interest rate and access your money easily.
• Earn 1.55% APY on your funds
• One of the nation's top rates — several times the national average.
• Get up to 6 digital transfers/withdrawals per statement cycle
• Save smart and get more for your money
• Higher rates than traditional banks
• Get 24/7 Account Access
• Secure banking features
• Open with as little as $100
• FDIC insured
CD Account Options
EvaBank offers two kinds of standard CDs. They both earn competitive interest rates.
- Time Deposit CD (6 months – 60 months): you will need $1,000 to open this CD.
- Eva Liquid CD: you will need $500 to open a CD. This CD renews every 3 months.
To see the rates, check their website.
Compare CD Accounts
• Available nationwide online, Discover offers CDs with some of the highest & most competitive rates! with select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 2.00% APY up to 4.30% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available online nationwide
• Earn up to 4.65% APY
• $1,000 minimum to open
• Selection of terms to meet your needs
• A range of choices. Low minimum deposits.
• No fees to open or maintain the account
• Available as Custodial
• Open a CIT Bank Certificate of Deposit Account today!
Reasons to Bank with EvaBank
- All of their checking accounts don’t require any monthly fees nor minimum balance requirements.
- Low opening deposits throughout all their checking and savings accounts.
- They provide a student checking account.
- All their savings accounts are high-yield interest bearing.
- Conduct all your banking online or with the EvaBank mobile app.
Reasons Not to Bank with EvaBank
- They are only located in Alabama with a total of 6 physical branches scattered about.
- They actually have pretty high minimum balance requirements for their premium accounts.
- Absence of a student savings account since they offer a checking one.
- Doesn’t provide a senior checking or savings account.
- Lack of a holiday savings account.
- You might to sign up for an account on their website to find out additional information.
EvaBank Routing Number
EvaBank’s routing number is 062203719.
Contact Customer Service
You can reach EvaBank at 844-EvaBank.
To speak to a customer representative, their business hours are:
- Monday to Friday at 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
How EvaBank Compares
- Chase Bank: Chase is one of the biggest banks in the U.S and offers just about almost everything. Compared to its other competitors, Chase offers much more checking account options.
- Discover Bank: Discover Bank is also an online nationwide bank that offers bonuses for their checking and savings accounts! You can earn cash back rewards when you open a checking account and generous bonuses for opening a savings one.
- Wells Fargo: Located throughout the US with over 5,800 branches and 13,000 ATMs. They offer a variety of deposits, including accounts for teens and customers who need a second chance.
If you live in Alabama and tend to keep a higher than average balance, then EvaBank might work in your favor.
All their savings account earn pretty high interest rates if you are able to meet their balance requirements.
However, keep in mind that when you look for a checking or savings account be sure to look into all the fees charged. Don’t focus on the interest rate alone, but on what the account will cost you overall.
If EvaBank has the variety and options you’re looking for, apply today! For more options from a variety of banks, see our list of the best bank promotions!