Available for residents in California, Evangelical Christian Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at Evangelical Christian Credit Union. To get started, you must provide the new member with your Referral Identification Number so that they can include it on their Authorized Account Signers Agreement. Once you have done so, simply have your friend meet the account requirements and both of you will be able to earn the generous bonus. In addition, you will both be able to take advantage of a range of account features! If you are interested, I would suggest you apply soon!
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|U.S. Bank Checking: Earn a $400 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank consumer checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 2, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 cash bonus will be deposited into your Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington Platinum Perks Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB622 by 09/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 1.70% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
Table of Contents
Evangelical Christian Credit Union $100 Referral Info:
- Home Page
- Evangelical Christian Credit Union PDF
- Referrer Bonus: $100
- Referee Bonus: $100
- Account Type: ECCU Cash Reserve Savings Account
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $10,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fee
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
How to Earn Evangelical Christian Credit Union Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Evangelical Christian Credit Union provide the new member with your Referral Identification Number so that they can include it on their Authorized Account Signers Agreement
- You cannot have received more than the Referral Bonus Maximum Limit. If receipt of the $100 Referral Bonus will cause you to exceed the Referral Bonus Maximum Limit, you will only be eligible to receive the amount of the bonus that will not cause you to receive more than the Referral Bonus Maximum Limit.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must be a member in good standing
- Have your friend meet the account requirements
- As long as the Participant’s savings account is in good standing, bonuses will be distributed directly into your account
- The person who referred you must meet all the Existing member requirements
- The new member must be at least 18 years old
- The new member must apply and be accepted for membership as a ministry organization into ECCU (membership fee is $25)
- The new member must provide the Existing Member’s Referral ID Number on your Authorized Account
- Open a new ECCU Cash Reserve Savings Account with a minimum opening balance of $10,000
- Maintain an average daily balance of $10,000 for the first 90 days from account opening
- You must be a member in good standing at the time the bonus is paid.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Evangelical Christian Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $100 bonus when you refer someone to Evangelical Christian Credit Union. Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. With internet banking, you’ll be able to access your money at anytime, wherever you are in the world! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!