Available for residents in California, Evangelical Christian Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at Evangelical Christian Credit Union. To get started, you must provide the new member with your Referral Identification Number so that they can include it on their Authorized Account Signers Agreement. Once you have done so, simply have your friend meet the account requirements and both of you will be able to earn the generous bonus. In addition, you will both be able to take advantage of a range of account features! If you are interested, I would suggest you apply soon!
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB819 by 09/09/2019 along with high interest rate of 2.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 09/23/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Evangelical Christian Credit Union $100 Referral Info:
- Home Page
- Evangelical Christian Credit Union PDF
- Referrer Bonus: $100
- Referee Bonus: $100
- Account Type: ECCU Cash Reserve Savings Account
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $10,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fee
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
How to Earn Evangelical Christian Credit Union Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Evangelical Christian Credit Union provide the new member with your Referral Identification Number so that they can include it on their Authorized Account Signers Agreement
- You cannot have received more than the Referral Bonus Maximum Limit. If receipt of the $100 Referral Bonus will cause you to exceed the Referral Bonus Maximum Limit, you will only be eligible to receive the amount of the bonus that will not cause you to receive more than the Referral Bonus Maximum Limit.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must be a member in good standing
- Have your friend meet the account requirements
- As long as the Participant’s savings account is in good standing, bonuses will be distributed directly into your account
- The person who referred you must meet all the Existing member requirements
- The new member must be at least 18 years old
- The new member must apply and be accepted for membership as a ministry organization into ECCU (membership fee is $25)
- The new member must provide the Existing Member’s Referral ID Number on your Authorized Account
- Open a new ECCU Cash Reserve Savings Account with a minimum opening balance of $10,000
- Maintain an average daily balance of $10,000 for the first 90 days from account opening
- You must be a member in good standing at the time the bonus is paid.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Evangelical Christian Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $100 bonus when you refer someone to Evangelical Christian Credit Union. Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. With internet banking, you’ll be able to access your money at anytime, wherever you are in the world! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card offers an Introductory 3% Cash Back on all purchases in the first 12 months from Account opening, up to the first $10,000 in purchases, then an unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases afterwards.
You'll also earn a 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year and protected with $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
This card comes with no annual fees and no foreign transactions fees. Terms apply.
(Rates & Fees)