For residents of Virginia, EVB is offering up to 2.25% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. This free rewards checking account has no monthly service fees, and you’ll never pay a fee because your balance isn’t big enough. Instead, earn refunds on ATM fees, nationwide. If you live in the state of Virginia, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with EVB today!
|U.S. Bank Checking: Earn a $400 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank consumer checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 2, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 cash bonus will be deposited into your Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington Platinum Perks Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB622 by 09/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 1.50% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
EVB Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.25% APY
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Availability: VA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: at least 1 direct deposit or ACH transaction, at least 15 PIN-based or signature-based debit card transactions, be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements, be enrolled in and log into online banking
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
EVB Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed up to $25 per month on ATM fees nationwide
- To qualify you must have per month: at least 1 direct deposit or ACH transaction, at least 15 PIN-based or signature-based debit card transactions, be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements, be enrolled in and log into online banking
How To Earn Up to 2.25% APY Rate:
- Sign up to EVB Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.25% APY for up to $15,000.
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH transaction post and settle
- Have at least 15 PIN-based or signature-based debit card transactions post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
Note: Balances over $15,000 earn between 2.25% to 0.25% APY depending on balance in account. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.05% APY.
EVB is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Virginia. There is no monthly fee, and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $15,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.