Available for residents of Minnesota, Farmers State Bank is offering a 2.00% APY with their Kasasa Cash Checking account on balances up to $15,000! To earn the APY rate, you must meet the monthly qualifications which include having 12 debit transactions, be enrolled in e-statements, and enroll and log into online banking. It is as simple as that! Farmers State Bank offers many great features such as no minimum balance requirement, no monthly fees, unlimited check writing and many more! Signing up is fast and easy so if you are interested, don’t hesitate to join today!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Table of Contents
Farmers State Bank Checking Info:
- Sign Up Offer
- Account Type: Kasasa Cash Checking
- Interest Rate: 2.00% APY
- Minimum Balance: $0
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Availability: MN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: You must meet the monthly qualifications in order to earn the high rate.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
Farmers State Bank Checking Features:
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly fees
- Unlimited check writing
- Free online and mobile banking
- Refunds on ATM fees nationwide
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate:
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking account with Farmers State Bank.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- Have 12 debit transactions.
- Be enrolled in e-statements.
- Be enrolled and log into online banking.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $15,000.00||2.00%|
|If qualifications are not met||0.05%|
Make sure you check out Farmers State Bank to learn more about the 2.00% APY rate. Overall, this is a simple promotion that requires you to use online banking and e-statements. The 12 debit transactions are also simple to complete. Keep in mind that the rate is good on balances up to $15,000. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts!
The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 80,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
This card comes with an annual fee of $695 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only. Terms Apply.