You can earn a $250 bonus when you open an eligible checking account from Fidelity Bank.
To earn the $250 bonus you must have direct deposits into your new account that total at least $500, and have at least 20 posted point-of-sale debit card transactions of $10 or more within 60 days of account opening.
Fidelity Bank $250 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MA only
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+ within 60 days of account opening
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: Bonus forfeit if closed within six months of account opening.
- Household limit: None listed
(Offer Expires 12/31/2022)
- Note that transaction and posting dates can vary and some transactions may take up to three business days to post to your account.
- Direct deposit is defined as a paycheck, pension, Social Security, or other eligible monthly income electronically deposited by an employer or outside agency into your checking account.
- Transfers done via ATM, online banking, payment apps or websites (such as Venmo or Paypal), in branch, or from a bank or brokerage account are not eligible.
- The value of this bonus may constitute taxable income and will be reported on IRS Form 1099 (or other appropriate form).
- Bonus to be deposited into your account during the subsequent statement cycle after meeting the eligible criteria above.
- Offers valid only for new Checking accounts including SecureCare, CareFree, CareDiscover, CareMore, CompleteCare, and LifeDesign 18/65 accounts.
- All account applications are subject to approval.
- Minimum opening deposit for eligible CareChecking accounts are: SecureCare ($25), CareFree ($25), CareDiscover ($10), CareMore ($100), CompleteCare ($250), and LifeDesign 18/65 ($10).
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Offer is not valid for Fidelity Bank clients with an existing Fidelity Bank checking account and is limited to new checking account clients only.
- Limit one account per tax reported owner.
- Account must be open, active, and in good standing to receive the bonuses.
- Accounts closed within 6 months of receiving bonus will incur a $250 early account termination fee.
- Promotional offer subject to change or cancellation at any time.