Find the latest Fidelity Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, participating residents can earn a $150 bonus for opening a checking and savings account.
Table of Contents
About Fidelity Bank Promotions
Fidelity Bank continues to serve their clients and communities with the same passion, care, and dedication that they had as a startup in 1888. Furthermore, they always strive to be the most trusted, caring and respected bank on the block. Additionally, Fidelity Bank is there to help clients with excellent customer service, great bank bonuses, CD rates and bank rates.
We will review the current Fidelity Bank promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Fidelity Bank $150 Checking Savings Bonus
Employees in a LifeDesign at Work program are eligible to earn up to a $150 bonus for opening a checking and savings account.
- Account Type: Care Checking accounts (including CareFree, SecureCare, CareMore, and CompleteCare accounts) and CareCompanion Savings accounts
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: CompleteCare ($250), CareMore ($100), SecureCare ($25), and CareFree ($25), CareCompanion savings account is $25.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Varies
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with local CSR
(No expiration date)
How To Earn $150 Checking Savings Bonus
- $50 bonus into your new Fidelity Bank CareChecking account if you make monthly deposits totaling at least $500 per month for the first 3 full calendar months following account opening.
- Additionally, $50 bonus into your new Fidelity Bank CareChecking account if you make have at least 15 posted debit card transactions of more than $5 each or at least two posted BillPay transactions per month for the first 6 full calendar months following account opening.
- Finally, earn the final $50 bonus into your new Fidelity Bank CareCompanion savings account if you make at least one deposit per month for the first 6 full calendar months and achieve a total balance of at least $400 at the end of the 6 month period
- Internet Banking
- Bill Pay
- Business Credit Cards
- Zero Balance Accounts
- Account Wire Transfers
- Remote Deposit
- Overdraft Privilege
- Escrow/Landlord/Tenant Accounts
- Merchant Services
- Business Free Checking: No monthly fees
- Savings Account: None listed, check with CSR
- Accounts must be opened within two weeks of the scheduled [email protected] visit to be eligible for the promotional offer.
- Checking and savings accounts must be open, active, and in good standing to receive the bonuses.
- Current offer is not valid for Fidelity Bank clients with an existing Fidelity Bank checking account and is limited to new checking account clients only.
- Limit one eligible checking and one savings account per tax reported owner.
- Personal accounts only.
- All account applications are subject to approval. Promotional offer subject to change or cancellation at any time.
Lastly, if you are eligible for this promotion, I recommend you check it out at Fidelity Bank to earn a $150 bonus when you meet the requirements. However, before you open an account, though, I recommend you check if this triggers a hard or soft pull.
Furthermore, feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with a credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Fidelity Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.