Available for residents of New York, Financial Trust Federal Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at Financial Trust Federal Credit Union. To get started to sure to fill out the referral form found online. Once you have completed that, be sure to have your friend open a basic checking and savings account with direct deposit. With an account from Financial Trust Federal Credit Union, you can use their financial insight and financial tools, and so much more! If you enjoy all the great services Financial Trust Federal Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion, you must be an employee of the West Seneca Central School, Town of Seneca, Rich Products, the Teamsters, UAW or other select group. For more information, be sure to check our their Membership Requirements.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Financial Trust Federal Credit Union $50 Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $0
- Account Type: Share Savings Account, Share Checking Account
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Varies by account
- Share Savings Account: $10
- Share Checking Account: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: $25 if closed within 180 days
Earn Financial Trust Federal Credit Union Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Financial Trust Federal Credit Union
- Have your friend open a checking and savings account.
- Keep the account opening and in goodstanding
- The new member must open a new checking or savings account
- He/She must follow the requirements to earn the bonus (if any)
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Financial Trust Federal Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $50 bonus when you refer someone to Financial Trust Federal Credit Union. Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. You can have peace of mind knowing that your money is insured by the FDIC at all times.Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.