Attention all firefighters in CA, Firefighters First Credit Union is currently offering you the chance to earn a $50 Bonus when you refer your family member or eligible friend to bank with them! To get the bonus, simply refer a family member or firefighter to open a checking account with $500 minimum direct deposit and then you’ll earn the special $50 cash reward. Your referee will get $100 bonus for signing up and can enjoy fee-free checking account with unlimited access to more than 30,000 CO-OP network ATMs. Hurry up and refer your friends and family now as this offer will end on April 30, 2017!
Editor’s Note: Members who open a new membership online should choose “Referral” in the “How did you hear about us?” section of the application. When contacted by the Credit Union Rep to confirm the new membership, they need to provide your name for the referral.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Firefighters First Credit Union Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking account
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2017
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $500
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: Eligible firefighters include full-time, paid, active and retired professional firefighters within the State of California, plus family members. View the complete eligibility list.
- Closing Account Fee: If the new membership is closed within 6 months of opening, the incentive will be deducted at closing.
Earn Firefighters First Credit Union Bonus:
- Refer a family member or firefighter to become a new member at Firefighters First Credit Union and when they open a checking account with direct deposit of $500 or more, they will be able to receive the $100 bonus.
- The bonus will be paid within 90 days following the initial direct deposit activation.
- $50 will be posted to referring member savings accounts by 5/31/17.
Refer your family members and fellow fighters to join Firefighters First Credit Union to earn a $50 Bonus! Once they have signed up and completed the requirements, they’ll get a $100 Bonus! This is a win-win situation for both parties, so get started today! Keep in mind the bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $300 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $0 introductory annual fee for one year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card, cd, savings offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not feature all available credit card, cd, savings offers or all credit card issuers.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.