Find an updated list of FirstBank promotions, bonuses and offers here. Currently, they have a $250 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About FirstBank Promotions
FirstBank is headquartered in Nashville and is the 3rd largest bank in the state of Tennessee. It is also available Georgia and Alabama. The bank was established in 1906 and has spread to 97 locations throughout 3 states. If you do not reside in one of these states, check out our list of nationwide bank bonuses for more fitting offers.
- Availability: TN, GA, AL (Bank Locator)
- Customer Service: 1-800-413-4211
I’ll review the current offers below.
*Current residents of Tennessee can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive HSBC Bank bonuses below.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
FirstBank $250 Checking Bonus
FirstBank is offering a $250 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account by June 28, 2019.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: ChexSystems Sensitive
- Opening Deposit: $0 – $1000 depending on account
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(Offer expires 06/28/2019)
I would compare this offer with other bank bonuses such as these. Discover offers $360 Cashback Debit bonus, Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers $150 & $200 bonuses, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $750 bonuses. If you would like to join millions of satisfied banking customers, I’d definitely recommend checking out one of these banks!
How To Earn $250 Bonus
- Come into a location and open a new eligible FirstBank checking account or enroll online using promo code 250BONUS.
- Keep the account in good standing for 60 days
- Have a single monthly ACH direct deposit of at least $300 within 60 days of account opening date.
- Complete all the requirements on or before October 31, 2019 and the bonus will be deposited your account!
- Free mobile banking
- Unlimited check writing
- Free debit card
When you have a Essential or First Rewards Checking Account at FirstBank there are no monthly service fees!
Interest Checking: $8 monthly service charge if balance falls below $1,000.
- The bonus is limited to one per customer.
- If a bonus is earned it will be reported to the IRS as interest, in the year received, as required by applicable law and will be reported on IRS form 1099-MISC for the year received.
- Customer is responsible for any applicable taxes and consulting a tax adviser.
- For additional fees, see our FirstBank Consumer Schedule of Fees.
- This offer is non-transferable and may not be combined with any other offers.
These are all the current FirstBank promotions and offers. The bonus offer isn’t too bad especially since it’s a soft pull. If you are interested in posts like this, I encourage you to check out our other reviews here on HustlerMoneyBlog!
Feel free to leave a comment below informing us about your experience with FirstBank. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated FirstBank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.