Find an updated list of First Capital Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Generally, they have a offer bonuses like their $195 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About First Capital Federal Credit Union Promotions
As a credit union, First Capital Federal Credit Union is a financial institution that puts their members first. Driven by the desire to help their neighbors, they provide excellent customer service. If you are interested in a different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
I’ll review the $195 offer below.
*For current residents of Pennsylvania you can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive Chase Bank bonuses below.
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
First Capital Federal Credit Union $195 Bonus
First Capital Federal Credit Union is offering a $195 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account. You must have received a mailer to be eligible for this promotion.
- Account Type: Kasasa Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $10 if online
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Loss of bonus, if closed within 6 months
(Expires September 30, 2019)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($300 bonus), U.S. Bank Easy Checking ($400 bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($375 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($300 bonus).|
How To Earn $195 Bonus
- Open a qualifying Kasasa checking account by September 30, 2019.
- Sign up for eStatements within 60 days.
- Set up to receive at least $500 in direct deposits.
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free first order of checks
- Free Electronic Services
- Kasasa Cash Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Kasasa Cash Back Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- New customer bonus is for new personal households only and not valid with other offers.
- Fees may be applied and could reduce earnings.
- You are responsible for reporting all taxes.
First Capital Federal Credit Union offers great accounts with a lot of rewards. Their checking accounts have no monthly service fees, so your money stays with you.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated First Capital Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.