Find an updated list of First Fidelity Bank promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $500 offer for opening a checking/savings account and becoming a member of the credit union.
Table of Contents
About First Fidelity Bank Promotions
First Fidelity Bank is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and was established 1981. Since then they have grown to 29 locations and boast an A health rating.
I’ll review the current First Fidelity Bank Promotions below.
First Fidelity Bank $500 Checking Savings Bonus
First Fidelity Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account and meet account requirements.
- Account Type: Savings/Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: Will lose bonus amount if closed within 90 days
(Does Not Expire)
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to BMO Harris PremierTM Account ($350 Bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($600 bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus), HSBC Bank Premier Checking ($500 Bonus), Chase Private Client ($2,000 Bonus), and Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $500 Checking Bonus
- To receive the $200 checking bonus, you must complete one of the following within 60 days of checking account opening:
- Complete 10 POS debit card transactions of at least $10 each. ATM transactions not eligible
- Set up a monthly recurring direct deposit of at least $250 each
- To receive the $200 savings bonus, all of the following conditions must be met:
- Deposit a total of $15,000 new money within 20 business days of account opening
- Maintain a $15,000 balance for a minimum of 90 days from account opening. $200 bonus will be deposited into your checking account within 10 business days once all account requirements are met
- Additional $100 bonus will be paid upon opening new Freestyle Checking and Traditional Savings on the same day
- Once all account requirements are met for both accounts, the additional $100 bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 10 business days
- Free ATMs Worldwide
- FFB Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Free Direct Line 24 (telephone banking)
- Free Debit Card
- Debit Card Rewards
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- No monthly fees
- If account falls below $15,000 within the first ninety (90) days of account opening, the bonus will be debited from the account
- Offers only good for new Freestyle Checking and Traditional Savings accounts for new First Fidelity Bank (FFB) customers
- Checking and savings account bonus offer not available to existing First Fidelity Bank (FFB) customers
- Both offers are not available to those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance
- Offer limited to one Freestyle Checking and one Traditional Savings account type per household
- May not be combined with other offers
- All account openings subject to approval
- Bonus is not considered part of the minimum opening deposit
Currently, First Fidelity Bank is offering a $500 promotion for qualifying checking and savings accounts. Additionally, if you are looking to join this bank, they are offering this checking promotion for a limited time. Be sure to take advantage of this promotion interests you. However, be sure to see whether or not this has a soft or hard pull.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with this credit union. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
Lastly, check back for updated First Fidelity Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.