First Midwest Bank’s Tell-A-Friend program offers current customers a $25 referral bonus for referring new customers who open a Checking, Savings, or Money Market account with First Midwest.When you recommend First Midwest Bank to your friends and family, you will be rewarded with a $25 referral bonus if they open a checking, savings, or money market account. Take advantage of First Midwest Bank’s Tell-A-Friend Promotion and share the benefits of banking with First Midwest amongst your network.
Availability: First Midwest Bank has almost 100 branch locations across Illinois, northwest Indiana and eastern Iowa. Click here to find a branch near you.
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder Account: Earn $100 Cash Bonus with $25K deposit or $200 Cash Bonus with $50K deposit. Earn up to 1.80% APY on your funds - a top tier, competitive APY on your money. Start with $100 deposit per month or maintain a balance of $25k or more to earn their highest interest rate. Apply Now---CIT Savings Builder Review|
How to Earn a $25 Referral Bonus:
- Referral bonuses are only valid for current customers of First Midwest Bank who have a personal checking account and may not be combined with any other offer.
- Current customers must print and complete a Tell-A-Friend coupon and share it with friends and family. Photocopies of this coupon are not accepted.
- When your referral brings the coupon in to open either a checking, savings, or money market account, you will receive a $25 bonus for each referral. There is a limit of one $25 award per referred address but there is no limit on how many referral rewards you can earn. Addresses used in previous Tell-A-Friend referrals are not eligible for this offer.
- The referred customer must deposit a minimum of $100 to open a personal Checking, Savings or Money Market account and must not have held a First Midwest Bank personal checking, savings or money market account in the past 180 days.
- First Midwest Bank employees are not eligible.
- The $25 referral bonus may take up to 30 days to appear in your account.
Bank, budget, and save with up to 1.90% APY. Simple’s Protected Goals Account is designed to help you save in a separate high-yield checking account.
• Earn 1.90% APY on balances $10,000 and above
• Earn 1.75% APY on balances $9,999 or less
Tell your friends and family members about First Midwest Bank Checking, Savings, or Money Market products and services and you can receive a $25 referral bonus for each new customer that signs up so there is no limit on how much you can earn!
More bank bonus deals can be found on our page so stop by and see our complete list.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.