For residents of Wisconsin, First National Bank Fox Valley is offering members to refer their friends and family earn a $50 Referral Bonus! $50 FOR YOU. $50 FOR THEM. When you REFER A FRIEND to open and use a new FNB Fox Valley checking account! To Receive your $50 VISA® Reward Card complete your information in the registration form and click GO! Provide contact information AND a valid email address for the friends or family members you are referring OR share this offer via social media.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
FNB Fox Valley Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- First National Bank Fox Valley Promotion PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a new Checking account and fill out the form.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Earn FNB Fox Valley Bonus:
- Open a new Free Checking account from First National Bank Fox Valley.
- Register (here).
- Refer a friend or family member.
- Your friend or family member will receive an email notification containing registration instructions and requirements of this offer.
- Once your friend or family member registers, opens a new FNB Fox Valley checking account AND completes the following requirements within 60 days of account opening, you will BOTH receive a $50 Visa® Reward Card!
- Completes one (1) or more direct deposits totaling a minimum of $300, OR
- Completes twelve (12) or more debit card transactions (excluding ATM withdrawals), OR
- Completes two (2) or more online bill payments.
- Please allow up to 4-6 weeks, after completing all requirements of this offer, for delivery of your Reward Card.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a First National Bank Fox Valley, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
Introduce a friend or family member to the advantages of First National Bank Fox Valley, this offer is not available to any friend or family member who already has a FNB Fox Valley checking account. Just remember to have them fill out the form with you so that you BOTH receive a $50 Visa® Reward Card! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. Plus, earn 3X points on dining, including takeout and eligible delivery services, for the first year.
• 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases;
• 1x point on all other purchases.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.