The Lincoln Loyalty account offers a higher dividend rate than their regular savings account, an instant issue Visa debit card designed just for students/teachers/staff of LHS, and the chance to earn an additional $50 a year. Eligible students must provide valid student ID and may only open one Lincoln Loyalty Account. What does FLAG stand for? FLAG stands for Florida Agriculture! Flag CU was chartered in 1960 to service employees and the families of the FL Department of Agriculture.
Eligibility: To students of Lincoln High School.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know about this bank bonus and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Flag Credit Union $50 Bonus:
- Direct Link to Offer
- FLAG Credit Union PDF Printout
- Account Type: Lincoln Loyalty Savings Account
- Availability: FL (ATM Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: Minimum opening deposit of $10
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fee
- Additional Requirements: Must be an employee being employed by a company that banks with BayBank
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn Flag Credit Union $50 Bonus:
- Visit the Flag Credit Union‘s website or branch.
- To proceed, you must be a student at Lincoln High School
- Present valid student ID
- Open Lincoln Loyalty Account
- Make a minimum intial deposit of $10 upon account opening
- Take an online financial literacy course to earn $25 (each year)
- Make a C average or better to earn additional $25
- Receive $50 bonus altogether
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Lincoln Loyalty Account: no fees listed (or $5 membership fee included in $10 initial deposit)
Earn up to $50 bonus from Flag Credit Union! If you’re a student at Lincoln High School, you qualify for this offer! There are two bonuses of $25 each totaling $50 and is very simple to achieve. One $25 bonus is distributed to you if you complete an online financial literacy course through their debt management credit counseling. The other $25 is gifted to you if you make an average of a C or better! It is the student’s responsibilty to present a report card/certificate of course completion to receive the $25 bonus! Does this offer pertain to you? Sign up today! Let us know in the comment section below how this went for you! Find more bank promotions from our complete list!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. Plus, earn 3X points on dining, including takeout and eligible delivery services, for the first year.
• 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases;
• 1x point on all other purchases.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.