Fort Knox Federal Credit Union exists to improve the financial lives of its member-owners. Along with the excellent membership services, they also provide an great rewards program for members! They have 16 branch locations across Kentucky. However, members can access Fort Knox FCU’s services on the road through their 24/7 online banking, online bill pay, personal account manager, and mobile banking!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Fort Knox FCU Membership:
- Visit your nearest Fort Knox Federal Credit Union
- Check out their eligibility requirements:
- You are an employee of any of their Employer Groups.
- You live, work, worship, attend school, or regularly do business in the following: Boyle, Breckenridge, Grayson, Hart, LaRue, Meade, Nelson, or Taylor counties.
- You are active duty military, Reserve, Guard, or a civil service employee.
- You are retired military or civil service.
- You are a contractor attached to the post.
- You are a relative of someone who can become a member.
- Pay $5 to join the American Consumer Council / Kentucky.
- To apply for membership, you will need the following info to fill out the online application form:
- Valid Driver’s License/State ID/Passport/Address
- Valid United States Social Security Number/Email/DoB
- Account information for accounts that you would like to close and transfer
Reasons To Join Fort Knox FCU:
Fort Knox Federal Credit Union offers many features with their checking account such as: free text alerts, free phone facts, free check card, free ATMs worldwide, free check cashing, free direct deposit/payroll deduction, free copies of checks online. They also have lower loan rates, online access, more interest with their savings account, as well an impeccable reward system with Sprint where you can earn $100 reward for every new line activated, $50 for each line transferred into Sprint Credit Union member cash rewards plus, new and existing customers will get a $50 loyalty reward every year for every line they have. For more details, checkout their rewards page! With all of these outstanding rates, bonuses, and rewards, your funds will be secure, accessible for withdrawal at a branch or ATM, and will also be insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration.
Fort Knox Federal Credit Union members benefit from good rates, dividends, 24/7 account access through their personal account manager or a mobile device. They are driven by the mindset to be the credit union that helps their members every step of the way. If you have more membership eligibility questions, feel free to contact a Fort Knox FCU employee! If this credit union did no suit you, be sure to check out our full list of Credit Unions Anyone Can Join. Don’t forget to share your experience with this credit union by commenting below.
• You're eligible for a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities.
• Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment.
• Get $2,000 when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Enjoy your $2,000 bonus which will be deposited into your account within 40 days.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Save time and money with better banking benefits and special services.