Read on to learn more about Franklin Savings Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
Currently, they have a $200 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Franklin Savings Bank Promotions
Franklin Savings Bank is growing to one of the most reputable bank in their region. Franklin Savings Bank is a true community partner. As a mutually-owned, community bank, they are proud to support the community beyond offering loans and attractive rates. If you are interested in a different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
I’ll review the $200 offer below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Franklin Savings Bank $200 Bonus
Franklin Savings Bank is offering a $200 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and use promo code EASY200.
- Account Type: FSB Easy Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None Listed
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
- Promo Code: EASY200
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Open a FSB Easy Checking Account by August 31, 2019 at the Merrimack Office
- Complete the $50 opening deposit
- Cash bonus will be deposited into your new account after activating eStatements.
- No balance requirement
- Overdraft Forgiveness
- Linked Account Transfers
- Instant Issue Visa® Debit/ATM Card
- Access to over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs
- FDIC Insured
- Online Bill Pay and Banking
- Easy Checking: There are no monthly fees with this checking account.
- New customers must open an FSB Easy Checking account; minimum deposit to open is $50.
- Must enroll in e-statements to receive $200 cash.
- The cash incentive will be deposited into your new account within two business days after enrollment in e-statements.
- No minimum balance requirement or monthly service charge will be applied to either an Easy Checking or Student Checking account.
- Offer only available to new FSB customers. Not available for existing FSB customers.
- Offer is subject to change at any time.
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
This bonus at Franklin Savings Bank offers a wide variety of account features to help you in any situation. I would recommend opening the easy Checking account to avoid any potential monthly service fees, to help you keep you money!
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Franklin Savings Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|