For those who are frequent flyers of Frontier Airlines, consider signing up for the Frontier Airlines World MasterCard® from Barclaycard which is now offering 50,000 bonus miles + $100 Flight Voucher after spending $500 on purchases and paying the annual fee in full, both within the first 90 days.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card 60K Points*||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points*
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Points*||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points*|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points*||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus*|
|Chase Freedom Flex $200 Bonus*||Chase Freedom Unlimited Card $300 Bonus*|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $350 Welcome Offer*||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer*|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card 100K Points*||Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card $750 Bonus*|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus*||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus*|
|Aspiration Zero credit card $300 Bonus*||*Must make minimum spending requirement to earn bonus|
* You can also compare Frontier Airlines World MasterCard® from Barclaycard with other credit card bonuses!
Table of Contents
Frontier Airlines World MasterCard Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn 50,000 bonus miles + $100 Flight Voucher after spending $500 on purchases and paying the annual fee in full, both within the first 90 days.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Get 5X miles on purchases at FlyFrontier.com, 3X miles on restaurant purchases, and 1X points on all other purchases.
Earn 1 qualifying mile towards elite status for every $1 spent on purchases.
Enjoy priority boarding.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
(Visit BarclayCardUs.com for more details about this card)
Here is an alternative link to apply.
Frontier Airlines World Bonus Miles Offer
You’ll earn 50,000 bonus miles + $100 flight voucher after spending $500 on purchases and paying the annual fee in full, both within the first 90 days.
The round trip award travel may be booked once a minimum of 20,000 miles have been earned and deposited into member’s myFRONTIER account.
Frontier Airlines World MasterCard Benefits
- Keep miles from expiring by making at least one purchase every 6 months.
- Complimentary Fico Credit Score: As a cardholder, you’re entitled to a complimentary FICO score! There’s no charge and no membership requirement for this benefit, which is great for folks who want to gauge how their credit scores improve (or decline) over time
- Award Redemption Fee Waived when you book an award ticket and use your Frontier Airlines World Mastercard to pay the related taxes and fees, starting from $5.60 for a one-way ticket.
- Mastercard Travel Assistance Service is a 24/7 fallback for travelers facing uncertainty on the road.
- Trip Interruption and Cancellation Coverage: According to Barclaycard, this coverage “protects against forfeited, non-refundable payments and deposits if a trip is canceled or interrupted for cover[ed] reasons,” such as accident, illness, or involuntary job loss.
- Baggage Delay Insurance: If baggage checked with a common carrier (such as a major airline or rail operator) is delayed due to certain covered reasons, you’ll receive reimbursement for the inconvenience.
- Price Protection: If you find a lower price on a purchased item paid in full with your card, you’re entitled to a refund of the difference (subject to certain restrictions and limitations).
What are FRONTIER Miles Worth?
Just like other airline-branded credit cards, the value of your miles will depend on how you spend them. Each FRONTIER Mile is estimated to be worth $0.011 on average.
You can use your FRONTIER miles for:
|Redemption Option||Redemption levels start at:|
|Flights with Frontier Airlines||10,000 miles|
|Hotel Stay Discounts||1,000 miles|
|Car Rentals||9,500 miles|
|Magazine Subscriptions||600 miles|
You will get the most value out of these FRONTIER Miles if you use them for flights with this airline. It is also recommended that you exchange or redeem your miles to partner loyalty programs via The Points Loyalty Wallet.
Frontier Airlines World MasterCard Top Features
- Enjoy Zone 2 priority boarding. This means that you will be able to board on your plane earlier and have a better chance to put your belongings in the overhead bin.
- Award redemption fee waiver. The value of this perk starts at $5.60 for a one-way ticket.
Earn a $100 flight voucher after every account anniversary with eligible purchases. You must spent at least $2,500 before your account anniversary, or about $210 a month on average.
Be sure to also keep in mind of the expiration date. Once you’ve received the voucher via email, it’ll expire within 180 days from the date on the certificate.
After spending $20,000 on purchases in a calendar year, you’ll receive Elite 20k status benefits such as a free carry-on bag and advance seat assignment. After spending $40,000 on purchases in a calendar year, you’ll receive Elite 50k status which includes all the benefits from Elite 20k, plus benefits such as family seating and mileage multiplier.
Once you’ve spent $100,000 on purchases in a calendar year, you’ll receive Elite 100k status which includes all the benefits from Elite 50k, plus you and all passengers traveling with you get the WORKS! Includes, carry-on bag, checked bag, best seats on the plane, no change fees and refundability.
This allows one primary pool member and up to 8 pool contributors to combine their myFRONTIER Miles, for the purpose of increased reward redemption.
Make purchases abroad without having to worry about any foreign transaction fees.
If you fly a lot and are looking to earn miles for it, check this card out. With the sign-up bonus offer, you’ll getting 2 free round trip tickets pretty much. Sign up today for this bonus miles offer from Frontier Airlines World MasterCard® from Barclaycard.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.