If you already have an account open with General Electric Credit Union and love to travel, sign up for the General Electric Credit Union Visa Signature® Card. It has a nice sign up offer of 20,000 bonus points after spending $2,500 in the first 90-days of account opening. These points can be redeemed for premium, high-end items or travel! Cardholders can also earn can earn 2X points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases every time, everywhere. You can get all of these bonuses and perks with no annual fee! If this is something you would be interest, read on about the General Electric Credit Union Visa Signature® Card!
Table of Contents
General Electric Credit Union Visa Card Summary:
- Earn 20,000 bonus points after spending $2,500 in the first 90-days of account opening
- Earn 2x the points every time, every where
- Purchases and balance transfers made in the first 60 days will have 0% introductory APR for 12 months. After the introductory period, the APR will adjust to 12.49% – 18.00% for purchases and balance transfers, based on your creditworthiness
- No Foreign transaction fee
- No Annual Fee
General Electric Credit Union Visa Card Benefits:
- Auto Rental Collision Waiver: Excellent coverage and peace-of-mind for damage due to collision or theft of most rental cars.
- Travel & Emergency Assistance: Help in coordinating medical, legal, and travel services while away from home.
- Roadside Dispatch: Emergency roadside assistance services, such as towing, fuel delivery, and more, coordinated by a 24/7 on-demand referral dispatch network.
- EMV Chip Technology: Enjoy enhanced security and global acceptance when you use your credit card at merchants that use chip-enabled terminals to accept your payment.
- Warranty Manager Service: Double the manufacturer’s warranty coverage on items purchased with a covered Visa Signature card, plus easy warranty registration, and more.
- Zero Liability: At GECU, you won’t be held responsible for unauthorized charges you did not authorize, online or otherwise
- FICO Scores: FICO is a registered trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. Primary GECU credit card accountholders will receive their FICO Score 8 based on Equifax Data updated on a quarterly basis, when available
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you are a frequent traveler, consider signing up for the General Electric Credit Union Visa Signature® Card. You will get a sign up offer of receive 20,000 bonus points after spending $2,500 in the first 90-days of account opening! There are plenty of other bonuses that come with this promotion. These points can be put towards your next flight. We understand that this card isn’t suited for everyone. So if this is the case, feel free to check out our full list of credit card bonus promotions.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Furthermore, you'll earn 2X total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.