Find an updated list of Greater Texas Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 offer for opening a checking account and becoming a member of the credit union.
Table of Contents
About Greater Texas Credit Union Promotions
Greater Texas Credit Union is headquartered in Austin, Texas and was established in 1952. Since then they have grown 19 locations and boast an A health rating.
If this does not interest you, you can check out more bank bonuses that are available in multiple states for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Membership is open to those who live, work, worship or attend school in Bryan-College Station, Bastrop, East or Central Travis County, Central Hidalgo County, Central Harris County, Tarrant, Dallas County area, northwest or southeast San Antonio. Membership is also open to the faculty, staff, former and current students of Texas A&M University and employees of select organizations.
See current membership details
I’ll review the current offer below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Greater Texas Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
Greater Texas Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account and meet account requirements.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: Will lose bonus amount if closed within 90 days
(Does Not Expire)
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a checking account during your New Student Conference:
- Account must be opened with $30 and include a checking and savings account
- Select Current or Former Student of Texas A&M University under How do you qualify
- Select Aggieland Debit Card, and A&M Card debit options will be emailed to you
- Mobile and online banking
- Automatic withdrawals and payments
- Overdraft Privilege
- VISA Debit Card
- Earn dividends on minimum daily balances, check our current rates
- Unlimited check writing
- NCUA Insured
- Free Checking Account:
- No monthly fee
- $100 will be deposited into the account 30 days after opening
- No promo code needed
- Must be a student at A&M
- NCUA Insured
Currently, Greater Texas Credit Union is offering a $100 promotion for qualifying checking accounts. If this account interests you then be sure to sign up!
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with this credit union. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated Greater Texas Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.