Available to residents of Alabama, Guardian Credit Union is offering you a chance to earn a bonus of up to $300 when you open a new Common Cents Checking Account. To be eligible for this bonus, simply open a the required checking account and use your debit card. Every time you swipe your debit card, your total is rounded up to the next dollar amount and the “change” is put into a special savings account. You are saving money without thinking about it. But that is not all; you can also make money with this checking account. Guardian will match the total rounded up amount in the special savings account* by 50% the first 30 days and 5% every month after that, up to $300 per year. Dividends are paid quarterly on the special savings account. Sign up today!
Eligibility: There are branches located in Alabama.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Guardian Credit Union $300 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Guardian Credit Union Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Checking & Savings Account
- Availability: AL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: None listed.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Not listed.
- Monthly Fee: Not listed.
- Additional Requirements: Must sign up for eStatements to receive monthly match
- Closing Account Fee: Not listed.
Earn Guardian Credit Union $300 Bonus:
- Visit the nearest Guardian Credit Union branch or go online and open a Common Cents Checking Account. Must Sign up for eStatements to receive monthly match.
- Every time you swipe your debit card your total is rounded up to the next dollar amount and the “change” is put into a special savings account. Guardian will match the total rounded up amount in the special savings account by 50% the first 30 days and 5% every month after that, up to $300 per year.
- Upon completion, you should receive a bonus of up to $300 at the end of the year.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Common Cents Checking Account: not listed.
Guardian Credit Union is currently having a promotion where you can earn a bonus of up to $300 when you open a new Common Cents Checking Account. How it works is when you spend money using your debit card, the total is rounded up to the next dollar amount and the “change” is put into a special savings account. For example, if you go to the grocery store to buy a toothbrush and the total is $1.63 after tax, the amount rounds up to the nearest dollar ($2) and the “change” ($0.37) is put into your savings account. Over the course of the year if you keep spending, you can earn up to $300 per year! Are you interested in this bank bonus? If so sign up today! Please share your experience by commenting below! Do you want a full, exclusive list of business bank bonuses? Read our full list of Best Bank Bonuses!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card offers 65,000 points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
• 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases;
• 1x point on all other purchases.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.