Available for residents of Oklahoma and Texas, Halliburton Employees’ Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member and open a Kasasa Checking account! To earn the bonus, you must share your personalized referral link and have your friends or family members open a checking account through that link! Once they qualify for their Kasasa Rewards twice within 180 days, then both of you will be eligible for the $25 Amazon gift card bonus! There are many great features such as no monthly fees, no minimum balance requirement, no minimum deposit to open, unlimited check writing and many more! Share this offer with all your friends and family to take advantage of this promotion!
Editor’s Note: To join, all you need is a savings account with a $25 deposit. There are multiple ways to join so make sure to check out their Membership Eligibility Requirements to see all of the possible ways to become a member.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Halliburton Employees’ FCU Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Kasasa Cash and Kasasa Cash Back Checking
- Availability: OK, TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Both applicants must be 18 years or older to qualify for this offer.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
Earn Halliburton Employees’ FCU Bonus:
- Share your personalized link through Halliburton Employees’ Federal Credit Union on your social media.
- Have your friends and family open a Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back Checking account through your referral link.
- Your friend must qualify for the Kasasa Rewards twice within 180 days of account opening.
- Both you and your friend will receive the $25 Amazon gift card bonus within 60 days after your friend has completed their requirements!
- Join Halliburton Employees’ Federal Credit Union through the referrer’s personalized link.
- Open a Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back Checking account.
- Qualify for the Kasasa Rewards twice within 180 days in order to qualify.
- Both you and the referrer will receive the $25 Amazon gift card bonus within 60 days or requirement completion!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Halliburton Employees’ Federal Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to Halliburton Employees’ Federal Credit Union. Keep in mind that the new referred member must not have has a relationship with HEFCU in order to qualify for the bonus. If you are interested in earning a 2.55% APY rate on the account, then I would opt for the Kasasa Cash Checking. The Kasasa Cash Back Checking is great for customers who would prefer to earn 3% cash back on their debit card purchases. Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
[table “” not found /]
Robert Birdsall says
Iwas in constant communication with my loan officer before paying off the loan because I was selling my car. I extended to almost 45 days late had the money in my account. I asked my loan officer if I was OK or if I was going to get reported but the loan officer Billie Jean Copeland didn’t tell me I was going to get reported later that day after my conversation with her. Instead she left me hanging and then reported me and dropped my credit 75 points even though I was paying my loan off. I will never use Haliburton again and I do not recommend them for anyone at all. A coworker of mine said the same thing he would never do business with Haliburton again they were terrible.