Available for residents of Virginia, Hampton Roads Educators’ Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at Hampton Roads Educators’ Credit Union. To get started, all you have to do is have your friend open a checking account and complete a direct deposit transaction for 6 consecutive months. With a new account, you can enjoy features such as their debt management program, insurance products, and so much more! If you enjoy all the great services Hampton Roads Educators’ Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Editor’s Note: To be eligible for this promotion, you must live in one of their qualifying school systems. You may also qualify if you are related to one of their current members. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Hampton Roads Educators’ Credit Union Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: VA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, for 6 months
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Additional Requirements: Have a Share Savings account
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
Earn Hampton Roads Educators’ Credit Union Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Hampton Roads Educators’ Credit Union
- Have your friend open a checking account.
- As long as the Participant’s savings account is in good standing, bonuses will be distributed immediately after they open the account
- The new member must open a new checking account
- He/She must follow the requirements to earn the bonus (if any)
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Hampton Roads Educators’ Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to Hampton Roads Educators’ Credit Union. Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. You can have peace of mind knowing the account is insured by the NCUA. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!