If fly with Hawaiian airlines frequently, then the Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite Business Mastercard® might be the perfect card for you. It’s a great airline miles credit card that comes with some good perks and bonuses, especially if your business travels to or from Hawaii often.
This card offers 80,000 bonus HawaiianMiles plus a statement credit of $99 after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 90 days.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card 60K Points*||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points*
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Points*||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 60K Points*|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points*||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus*|
|Chase Freedom Flex $200 Bonus*||Chase Freedom Unlimited Card $300 Bonus*|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $300 Welcome Offer*||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer*|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card 100K Points*||Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card $750 Bonus*|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus*||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus*|
|Aspiration Zero credit card $300 Bonus*||*Must make minimum spending requirement to earn bonus|
Table of Contents
Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Business Mastercard Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn 80,000 bonus HawaiianMiles plus a statement credit of $99 after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 90 days.
Receive a one-time 50% off companion fare discount.
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||3 miles for every $1 spent on eligible Hawaiian Airlines purchases
2 miles for every $1 spent on gas station, dining and office supply store purchases
1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
Earn 20,000 bonus miles if you spend $50,000-$99,999 in annual purchases, OR 40,000 bonus miles if you spend $100,000 or more in annual purchases.
Employee cards at no extra cost.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||No|
(Visit Hawaiian Airlines to learn more)
Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Business Mastercard Bonus
Earn 80,000 bonus HawaiianMiles plus a statement credit of $99 after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 90 days.
What Are HawaiianMiles Worth?
On average, each HawaiianMile is worth $0.012. You can redeem your HawaiianMiles on:
- Flights & seat upgrades with Hawaiian Airlines
- Flights with partner airlines
- Hotel stays & gift certificates
- Car rental gift certificates
- Grocery, shopping & dining gift certificates
- Magazine & newspaper subscriptions
To get the most value for your HawaiianMiles, use them for flights with Hawaiian Airlines or a partner airline. You should look to avoid using your HawaiianMiles on other redemption options because it’ll decrease your rewards value to below $0.01 per mile.
Things To Know About Hawaiian Airlines Mastercard
- Bring a friend while you’re at it
- Receive a one-time discount of 50% off round-trip coach airfare between Hawaii and North America for a companion in the first 13 months of card membership. If you plan to use this card for the long term, you’ll also get a $100 discount on a companion ticket each year once you reach your first anniversary.
- Miles are versatile
- Cashing in your points for flights may be the best usage of points, but there are also other ways to use your rewards. These ways include hotel stays, car rentals, gift cards and merchandise, and transfer to partners.
- Sharing is caring
- Pooling points in preparation of a group trip is simple with the Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard. You can share any amount of miles with friends or family who have select Hawaiian Airlines cards for no charge.
- Hawaiian Airlines’ partnership with JetBlue makes this card more flexible
- You can earn HawaiianMiles on JetBlue flights, earn TrueBlue points on Hawaiian Airlines flights, and redeem points from one award program for flights on the other airline. You can’t, however, earn both HawaiianMiles and TrueBlue points on the same flight — you must pick one or the other.
Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Business Mastercard Top Features
Earn up to 70,000 bonus miles (a $840 value):
- Earn 60,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days
- Earn 10,000 miles after a purchase is made on an employee card
You can share your HawaiianMiles without any fees. There is also no minimum or maximum on the number of miles you can transfer.
To help with your business, this card offers:
- Complimentary employee cards
- Card control options on employee cards
- Expense-tracking features
With this card, you won’t have to worry about making purchases in foreign places because there is no foreign transaction fees!
If your business travels to or from Hawaii often, then consider signing up for the Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Business Mastercard! The perks and bonuses make it so that you can easily rack up miles!
However, if you don’t usually fly with Hawaiian Airlines, try finding a card that better suits your needs. Check out a few options below. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses. Finally, be sure to also check out our top Hawaiian Airline promotions!