If fly with Hawaiian airlines frequently, then the Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite Business Mastercard® might be the perfect card for you. It’s a great airline miles credit card that comes with some good perks and bonuses, especially if your business travels to or from Hawaii often.
This card offers 70,000 bonus HawaiianMiles, valued at around $840. On top of that bonus, you can also get a companion fare 50% discount. If this card isn’t for you, then check out other credit card bonuses here!
This is a solid travel credit card with an annual fee of $99, no foreign transaction fee, a generous sign-up bonus, and tons of other perks. If you’re interested in what more this card has to offer, continue reading below!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card 100K Points*||Citi Premier® Card 80K Points*
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Points*||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 60K Points*|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points*||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus*|
|Chase Freedom Flex $200 Bonus*||Chase Freedom Unlimited Card $200 Bonus*|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $150 Bonus*||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $100 Bonus*|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card 100K Points*||Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card $750 Bonus*|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus*||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus*|
|Wells Fargo Platinum card 18 Months of 0% BT & Purchases||*Must make minimum spending requirement to earn bonus|
Table of Contents
- 1 Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Business Mastercard Summary
- 2 70,000 Bonus Miles & Companion Fare 50% Discount Offer
- 3 What Are HawaiianMiles Worth?
- 4 HawaiianMiles Partner Airlines
- 5 Things To Know About Hawaiian Airlines Mastercard
- 6 Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Business Mastercard Top Features
- 7 Bottom Line
Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Business Mastercard Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn up to 70,000 bonus miles. Get 60,000 miles after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days. Earn an additional 10,000 miles when a purchase is made on an employee card.
Receive a one-time 50% off companion fare discount.
|Travel Credit||No Travel Credit|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||3 miles for every $1 spent on eligible Hawaiian Airlines purchases
2 miles for every $1 spent on gas station, dining and office supply store purchases
1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
Earn 20,000 bonus miles when you spend at least $50,000 in annual purchases, and another 20,000 bonus miles when you spend $100,000.
Employee cards at no extra cost.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||No|
|Airport Lounge Access||N/A|
(Visit Hawaiian Airlines to learn more)
70,000 Bonus Miles & Companion Fare 50% Discount Offer
The Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Business card has an introductory offer of 70,000 bonus HawaiianMiles and companion fare 50% discount. The companion fare discount will give you 50% off roundtrip travel on Hawaiian Airlines so grab a friend and start traveling!
To get the first 60,000 bonus miles, simply spend $1,000 in the first 90 days of account opening. The additional 10,000 miles will come once you make a purchase on an employee card.
|• Plastiq - Using Plastiq allows you to pay for your personal expenses such as rent, tuition, mortgage, auto lease etc. Although they charge a 2.5% processing fee for using your credit card, this will contribute to the card bonus that you will receive. There is also a referral program that allows you to earn "Free-Free Dollars" that goes towards processing fees as well.|
|• Funding Checking Accounts - When it comes to funding a checking account, opening your initial deposit with a credit card is the usual way to go about it. However, if you want to have more opportunities, you should open a checking account that offers a sign-up bonus. This allows you to work towards bonuses from not one but two different sources instead. Banks like Chase, Huntington Bank, TD Bank and BBVA offers credit card funding, and for your opening deposit, you can often fund anywhere from $50-$1000 with a credit card, depending on the bank.|
|• Gift Card Purchases With Using a Credit Card - Another way to acquire the bonus is using your credit card to purchase gift cards. Buying a a gift card or an individual merchant card typically do not require a purchase fee and are used towards leisure, so gift cards are ideal. However, gift cards such as a Visa or American Express do incur purchase fees because they can be spent anywhere, but gift cards that are specifically for a certain online shopping site such as Amazon or eBay don't.|
|As for a Citi Credit Card, you should call customer service and ask them to lower your Cash Advance limit to $0 before making any purchases because Citi tends to read gift card purchases as a Cash Advance.
Ideally, you should do this with any card just to be safe. Lastly, there is such thing as a discounted gift card which can be purchased on Raise or eBay. If you use a credit card often for everyday purchases, it can build your credit score that will contribute towards paying for things such as bills and taxes.
What Are HawaiianMiles Worth?
On average, each HawaiianMile is worth $0.012. You can redeem your HawaiianMiles on:
- Flights & seat upgrades with Hawaiian Airlines
- Flights with partner airlines
- Hotel stays & gift certificates
- Car rental gift certificates
- Grocery, shopping & dining gift certificates
- Magazine & newspaper subscriptions
To get the most value for your HawaiianMiles, use them for flights with Hawaiian Airlines or a partner airline. You should look to avoid using your HawaiianMiles on other redemption options because it’ll decrease your rewards value to below $0.01 per mile.
HawaiianMiles Partner Airlines
Things To Know About Hawaiian Airlines Mastercard
- Bring a friend while you’re at it
- Receive a one-time discount of 50% off round-trip coach airfare between Hawaii and North America for a companion in the first 13 months of card membership. If you plan to use this card for the long term, you’ll also get a $100 discount on a companion ticket each year once you reach your first anniversary.
- Miles are versatile
- Cashing in your points for flights may be the best usage of points, but there are also other ways to use your rewards. These ways include hotel stays, car rentals, gift cards and merchandise, and transfer to partners.
- Sharing is caring
- Pooling points in preparation of a group trip is simple with the Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard. You can share any amount of miles with friends or family who have select Hawaiian Airlines cards for no charge.
- Hawaiian Airlines’ partnership with JetBlue makes this card more flexible
- You can earn HawaiianMiles on JetBlue flights, earn TrueBlue points on Hawaiian Airlines flights, and redeem points from one award program for flights on the other airline. You can’t, however, earn both HawaiianMiles and TrueBlue points on the same flight — you must pick one or the other.
Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Business Mastercard Top Features
Earn up to 40,000 annual bonus miles (a $480 value) every year:
- Get 20,000 miles when you charge at least $50,000 in one year.
- Get another 20,000 miles when you charge at least $100,000 in one year.
You can share your HawaiianMiles without any fees. There is also no minimum or maximum on the number of miles you can transfer.
To help with your business, this card offers:
- Complimentary employee cards
- Card control options on employee cards
- Expense-tracking features
With this card, you won’t have to worry about making purchases in foreign places because there is no foreign transaction fees!
If your business travels to or from Hawaii often, then consider signing up for the Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Business Mastercard! The perks and bonuses make it so that you can easily rack up miles!
However, if you don’t usually fly with Hawaiian Airlines, try finding a card that better suits your needs. Check out a few options below. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses. Finally, be sure to also check out our top Hawaiian Airline promotions!