If you are interested in a new banking experience, you can read about Hiway Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Typically, they have a $250 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Hiway Federal Credit Union Promotions
Hiway Federal Credit Union has been driven to excellence to provide their current and potential members with the tools they need to secure their financial future. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: For more information on if you are eligible to join Hiway Federal Credit Union check out Membership Eligibility.|
I’ll review the $250 offer below.
*For current residents of Minnesota you can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive Discover Bank bonuses below.
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash Back||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank CD||Up to 0.60% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Money Market||Up to 0.35% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank IRA CD||Up to 0.60% APY||Review|
Hiway Federal Credit Union $250 Checking Bonus
Hiway Federal Credit Union is offering a $250 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $5 for your Savings Account
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(Expires August 31, 2019)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), Citi Priority Account Package ($700 bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($100 bonus).|
How To Earn $250 Bonus
- Come into any location and open up a checking account and bring $5 for a savings account that must be open as well, at the time you come in.
- Additionally, you must set up a Direct Deposit ($500 minimum)
- Make a total of 6 debit card transactions within 30 calendar days from the date the account was opened.
- No minimum balance requirements
- No per check charges
- First box of checks
- Debit Card
- Overdraft Protection
- 12 free ATM transactions each month
- Checking Account: There are no monthly service fees
- After the account has been open for 45 days, allow up to an additional 7 business days for $250 to be deposited to your Savings Account.
- Account must remain open for six months.
- If all requirements of the offer are not met,
- Hiway reserves the right to reclaim the $250.
- 1099 MISC may apply if rewards/income paid in one calendar year exceed $600.
- Insured by NCUA.
Hiway Federal Credit Union has great features such as overdraft protection and no monthly service fees, so there are no extra payments for managing your money.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Hiway Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.