For residents or Minnesota and Iowa, Home Federal Savings Bank is offering up to 2.02% APY with their Interest Advantage Checking Account on balances up to $5,000. For a limited time, they will also match your interest earned for the first 12 months! After you open the account with the minimum opening deposit of $25, all you have to do is have 15 debit card transactions. With this checking account, you may enjoy the features such as free CardValet, bill pay, notary services, and many more! With online and mobile banking, you’ll be able to access your money at anytime from anywhere! If you’re interested, be sure to sign up for a Interest Advantage Checking account with Home Federal Savings Bank today!
Editor’s Note: Home Federal Savings Bank offers matching interest up for up to 12 months after you open the account. If you make $100 interest, you could essentially make an additionally $100 right into your pockets today.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Home Federal Savings Bank Checking Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Interest Advantage Checking
- Interest Rate: 2.02% APY
- Minimum Balance: $0
- Maximum Balance: $5,000
- Availability: MN, IA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: $10, can be waived if you complete any of the following:
- Maintain a cumulative balance of more than $5,000 in any Home Federal deposit account.
- Obtain a secured loan from Home Federal.
- Have at least $1,000 direct deposit into the account per statement cycle.
- Own a business with an active business checking account at Home Federal.
- Work for Home Federal.
- Are 24 years old or younger.
- Additional Requirements: Complete 15 debit card transactions
- Closing Account Fee: $75, if closed within 6 months of account opening
Home Federal Savings Bank Checking Features:
- Interest Matched for the first 12 months
- Free Debit MasterCard and free access to CardValet
- Free use of any Home Federal, Kwik Trip, or Kwik Star ATM
- Free use of any MoneyPass Nationwide ATM
- Free Standard Bill Pay Service
- One free box of checks
- Free e-statements (Additional fee for paper statements)
- 24/7 Online & Mobile banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Free Notary Service
How To Earn Up to 2.02% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Home Federal Savings Bank and open an Interest Advantage Checking account.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- Have 12 debit transactions.
- You’ll begin earn their 2.02% APY with an additional matching interest for up to 12 month
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $5,000.00||2.02%|
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Home Federal Savings Bank is offering a decent reward on their checking account for anyone that wants to join their credit union. Remember that if your balance is over $5,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. You can have peace of mind knowing that your account is insured by the FDIC. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.