Available to residents of Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington, HomeStreet Bank is offering a $300 bonus when you open a new Premium Select checking account by August 15, 2018. All you have to do, is set up direct deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. Lastly, all you have to do is keep the account open for least 180 days. With their checking accounts, you can enjoy free online banking to help manage your funds and free mobile banking, you will also get the benefit of unlimited ATM fee refunds, and many more. If you are interested in this offer, sign up today! Don’t forget to check out our complete listing of HomeStreet Bank Promotions and see all of the latest deals this bank has to offer!
Editor’s Note: If maintaining $2,500 every month is too stressful on your bank account, you can still apply for their $200 bonus on their Choice Checking which has no monthly service fees! For more information, be sure to check out our HomeStreet Bank Choice Checking Promotion Review.
Let us know about any new bank promotion to earn up to $15 cash bonus. Learn more about our Rewards Program and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
HomeStreet Bank $300 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- HomeStreet Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Premium Select Checking
- Availability: WA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 08/15/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, at least $500
- Monthly Fee: $0-$10, varies by account, see below for more information
- Additional Requirements: Account must be open for at least 180 days
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: $15 if closed within 90 days
How To Earn HomeStreet Bank $300 Bonus:
- Open a new Premium Select Checking account from HomeStreet Bank
- Make $500 or more in total qualifying Direct Deposits within 60 days of account opening
- Keep the account open and in good standing for 180 days
- The bonus will be deposited into your new account within 100 days after completing all of the requirements stated above.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Premium Select Checking: $10 fee if $2,500 daily balance is not maintained.
Overall, this is a great bonus offer by HomeStreet Bank. HomeStreet Bank maintains a shared goal across teams and regions to be the preferred and trusted provider of financial services. HomeStreet Bank is proud to have consistently received an “outstanding” rating under the federal Community Reinvestment Act. Don’t forget, the $300 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time $300 cash bonus after spending $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases. Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year.