Read on to learn more about HomeStreet Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they offer a $100 bonus when you open a Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About HomeStreet Bank Promotions
Established in 1921, HomeStreet Bank has been offering banking services for almost a century and has grown across the West Coast and Hawaii. Hence, if you are interested in different banking experience, see our full list of bank offers for more suitable offers. However, be sure to act fast!
- Availability: CA, HI, OR, WA (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 325084426
- Customer Service: 800-719-8080
I’ll review the HomeStreet Bank Promotions below.
HomeStreet Bank $100 Checking Bonus
HomeStreet Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new SelectPlus Checking account
- Account Type: SelectPlus Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: there are no monthly service fees
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(No Expiration Date)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the BBVA Online Checking & Savings (Up To $250).
Earn The $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a qualifying SelectPlus Checking account.
- Set up to receive at least $1,000 in direct deposits within 100 calendar days.
- Mobile banking that includes check deposit
- Online banking with free bill pay
- Free standard check orders
- Cardless cash ATM withdrawls at HomeStreet ATMs
- SelectPlus Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- However, federal income tax refunds, or any state income tax refunds, are not considered qualifying direct deposits.
- Additionally, note that Person-to-Person and bank transfers between your HomeStreet Bank accounts or accounts you have at other financial institutions or brokerages also do not qualify.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. However, a bonus is subject to change without notice, can be withdrawn at any time, and cannot be combined with any other offer.
Lastly, HomeStreet Bank offers a variety of different accounts. Whether you need a personal checking account, they have additional features for both that can help you manage your personal life and your business. However, be sure to act fast!
Additionally, your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated HomeStreet Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.