Read on to learn more about HomeStreet Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they offer a $100 bonus when you open a Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About HomeStreet Bank Promotions
Established in 1921, HomeStreet Bank has been offering banking services for almost a century and has grown across the West Coast and Hawaii.
I’ll review the HomeStreet Bank Promotions below.
HomeStreet Bank $100 Checking Bonus (Expired)
HomeStreet Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new SelectPlus Checking account
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: SelectPlus Checking
- Availability: CA, HI, OR, WA (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: $15 if closed within 90 days
- Household Limit: One
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($300 bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($250 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($325 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Open a qualifying SelectPlus Checking account.
- Set up to receive at least $1,000 in direct deposits within 100 calendar days.
- However, federal income tax refunds, or any state income tax refunds, are not considered qualifying direct deposits.
- Additionally, note that Person-to-Person and bank transfers between your HomeStreet Bank accounts or accounts you have at other financial institutions or brokerages also do not qualify.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. However, a bonus is subject to change without notice, can be withdrawn at any time, and cannot be combined with any other offer.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Free Checking: None
- Student Checking: None
- Bank On Checking: None
- Minor Savings Account: None
- Health Savings Account: None
- Holiday Club Account: None
- Interest Checking: $10 monthly fee. Waived with an account balance equal to or greater than the minimum daily balance of $2500
- Personal Savings: $1 monthly fee. Maintain a $200 minimum daily balance to avoid the monthly account fee
- Personal Money Market: $5 monthly fee. Maintain a $1,000 minimum daily balance to avoid the monthly account fee.
- Personal Promotional Plus Money Market: $5 monthly fee. Maintain a $1,000 minimum daily balance to avoid the monthly account fee.
Lastly, HomeStreet Bank offers a variety of different accounts. Whether you need a personal checking account, they have additional features for both that can help you manage your personal life and your business. However, be sure to act fast!
Additionally, your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Compare HomeStreet Bank Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!*
*Check back at this page for updated HomeStreet Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.