Read on to learn more about HomeStreet Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they offer a $100 bonus when you open a Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About HomeStreet Bank Promotions
Established in 1921, HomeStreet Bank has been offering banking services for almost a century and has grown across the West Coast and Hawaii. Hence, if you are interested in different banking experience, see our full list of bank offers for more suitable offers. However, be sure to act fast!
- Availability: CA, HI, OR, WA (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 325084426
- Customer Service: 800-719-8080
I’ll review the HomeStreet Bank Promotions below.
HomeStreet Bank $100 Checking Bonus
HomeStreet Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new SelectPlus Checking account
- Account Type: SelectPlus Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: there are no monthly service fees
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(No Expiration Date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), Citi Priority Account Package ($700 bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($100 bonus).|
Earn The $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a qualifying SelectPlus Checking account.
- Set up to receive at least $1,000 in direct deposits within 100 calendar days.
- Mobile banking that includes check deposit
- Online banking with free bill pay
- Free standard check orders
- Cardless cash ATM withdrawls at HomeStreet ATMs
- SelectPlus Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- However, federal income tax refunds, or any state income tax refunds, are not considered qualifying direct deposits.
- Additionally, note that Person-to-Person and bank transfers between your HomeStreet Bank accounts or accounts you have at other financial institutions or brokerages also do not qualify.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. However, a bonus is subject to change without notice, can be withdrawn at any time, and cannot be combined with any other offer.
Lastly, HomeStreet Bank offers a variety of different accounts. Whether you need a personal checking account, they have additional features for both that can help you manage your personal life and your business. However, be sure to act fast!
Additionally, your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated HomeStreet Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.