With HSBC Cash Rewards Student Credit Card, you’ll earn unlimited 1.5% cash back with no annual fee.
In addition from the promotion, this card is a great card for students as it doesn’t require any credit history, no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $6,000 spend within 6 months||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus after $750 spend within 3 months|
|Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $15,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $900 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
Table of Contents
HSBC Cash Rewards Student Credit Card Summary
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 1.5% on everything you buy from the bookstore, grocery store, or online shopping site.|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
(Visit HSBC to learn more)
HSBC Cash Rewards Student Credit Card Offer
Earn 1.5% on everything you buy from the bookstore, grocery store, or online shopping site. There is no minimum spending requirement needed to receive this offer as it comes with the card.
HSBC Cash Rewards Student Benefits
- Cellphone protection up to $600
- Provides reimbursements up to $600 per claim if your cellphone is stolen or damaged.
- Mobile payments and digital wallets
- Add your HSBC student card to your digital wallet for a simpler way to pay online or with your mobile phone.
- Online Banking
- Bank anywhere with Personal Internet Banking or the HSBC Mobile Banking App to see recent transactions, pay a bill, deposit a check, transfer money and more.
- Contactless payments
- Tap & go® is the faster, touch-free, way to pay when you’re racing through a subway turnstile or grabbing a coffee on the way to class.
- Free credit score each month
- Get your FICO® Credit Score for free each month on your HSBC Credit Card statement.
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection
- Provides you with access to a number of Identity Theft resolution services, should you believe you are a victim of Identity Theft.
For travelers, the Cash Rewards Student Card from HSBC is the one to get. There are a lot of perks and benefits that you do not want to miss out on.