To help you keep your purchases quick, convenient and secure, HSBC Bank has got you covered with their mobile payments! As new mobile and digital services become available to manage your money smarter, you can count on HSBC to have your back.
Simply add your eligible HSBC Mastercard® Credit and Debit Cards, and you’ll be ready to use Mobile Pay next time you shop with your mobile phone or online.
If you’re interested in Mobile Payments HSBC has to offer, read on!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
HSBC Mobile Payments Overview
- Google Pay™: Simply unlock your Android phone, place it near a contactless terminal and you’re good to go. You don’t even need to open an App. Tap and pay is that fast and easy.
- Apple Pay®: Allows you to pay easily and securely with your iPhone. Breakthrough contactless payment technology and unique security features are built into iPhone
- Samsung Pay™: Works almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card. It’s highly secure and simple to use on the latest Samsung Galaxy Devices
What To Do
- Simply add your eligible HSBC Mastercard® Credit and Debit Cards to your mobile device
- Depending on your phone, you could use Google Pay, Apple Pay, or Samsung Pay as a mobile payment.
- You’ll be set up to make a payment in stores or online!
If you have a HSBC Bank Debit or Credit Card, be sure to take advantage of their mobile payments!
Enjoy making your purchases quickly, conveniently and securely whether it be in-stores or online.
See more on what HSBC has to offer!