Don’t let the Samsung hate get to you. HSBC Bank offers Samsung Pay which allows users to pay with high security and it is very simple to use.
This mobile payment service works almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card but you must have an eligible Samsung Galaxy Devices. If you’re interested in the Samsung Pay Mobile Payments HSBC has to offer, continue reading below!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
HSBC Samsung Pay Mobile Payments
- Swipe up on your screen to launch Samsung Pay and authorize your transaction with your fingerprint. To pay, just hover your device close to the terminal where you’d usually swipe or tap your Card.
- Each transaction uses a device specific number instead of your Card number, which means your transactions remain secure, and your information stays safe.
- You can use your HSBC Mastercard® Credit and Debit Cards with Samsung Pay almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your Card.
- When you pay with your HSBC Mastercard® Credit and Debit Cards using Samsung Pay, you are still provided all the Rewards, benefits, and security normally associated with your Card.
What To Do
- Simply add your eligible HSBC Mastercard® Credit and Debit Cards to your Samsung Pay app. (Samsung Galaxy devices)
- Hover your device close to the terminal where you’d usually swipe or tap your Card.
- Start shopping fast & easily using this method
If you have a Samsung device, be sure to take advantage of the mobile payments! At a tap of your phone, your purchases will be made fast, easily, and securely whether it be in-stores or online via Samsung Pay.
Just make sure to add HSBC Mastercard® Credit and Debit Cards to your mobile device and you’ll be set up! Check out our Best HSBC Bank Bonuses, here on HMB!
See more on what HSBC has to offer!