Hughes Federal Credit Union is a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative. They exist to serve their members. Instead of paying stockholders, they return their profits to members through higher savings rates, lower loan rates, free interest-earning checking, and fewer and lower fees. Each member is able to vote on who becomes a member of their volunteer board of directors! They have 7 locations in Arizona. However, members can access their services on the road through the online banking options. In addition to Hughes Federal Credit Union’s online services, they are part of the Shared Branching Network, which gives you access to 5,300 other credit unions to perform the transactions or use services you need, wherever you are!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Hughes FCU Membership:
- Visit your nearest Hughes Federal Credit Union
- Check out their eligibility requirements:
- Live, work, worship or attend school in Tucson.
- Employed by one of their select Employer Groups.
- Have a family or household member who is a member of Hughes.
- Make a small donation to one of the following community Special Interest Groups: Friends of the Oro Valley Public Library, Friends of the Pima County Public Library, Friends of the Green Valley Public Library, or Tucson Audubon Society.
- To apply for membership, you will need the following info to fill out the online application form:
- Valid Driver’s License/State ID/Passport
- Valid United States Social Security Number/Email/DoB
- Account information for accounts that you would like to close and transfer
Reasons To Join Hughes FCU:
Hughes Federal Credit Union exists to provide their members with more knowledge and opportunities than other federal financial institutions. HFCU offers loan products and services to assist with all your lending needs. Whether you are in the market to buy a home, new vehicle, or need a personal or home equity loan, they’re here to help! More access, more financial options, more savings, and more personalized service than many other popular credit unions in Arizona. Your funds will be secure, accessible for withdrawal at a branch or ATM, and will also be insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration.
Hughes Federal Credit Union members benefit from good rates, dividends, account access through the eBranch or a mobile device. They are driven by the mindset to be the credit union that provides the best service and features to customers. If you have more membership eligibility questions, feel free to contact a Hughes FCU employee! If this credit union did no suit you, be sure to check out our full list of Credit Unions Anyone Can Join. Don’t forget to share your experience with this credit union by commenting below.
Leave a Reply