Find an updated list of Independent Financial promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Table of Contents
About Independent Financial
Independent Financial is headquartered in Mckinney and is the 8th largest bank in the state of Texas. It is also the 107th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1913 and as of September of 2021, it had grown to 1,534 employees at 102 locations. Independent Financial has an A+ health rating.
- Availability: CO, TX (Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexStystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
Independent Financial $200 Checking Bonus (Denison, Texas Offer)
For residents, Independent Financial is offering you an opportunity to earn $200 Checking Bonus! Simply open a qualifying Independent Financial checking account begin to earn and save. Take advantage while you can. This offer is only available the grand opening branch in Denison, Texas
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: TX
(Offer Expires April 11, 2022)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank Checking ($300 bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How to Earn $200 Checking Bonus
- Open a qualifying Independent Financial checking account at our Denison, Texas Financial Center
- Account must remain open for 90 days, at which point the $200 cash deposit will be awarded.
- $200 CHECKING OFFER: For a limited time (between January 10, 2022 and April 11, 2022) new customers will receive $200 when they open a qualifying Independent Financial checking account at our Denison, Texas Financial Center.
- Qualifying products include Free Checking, IntroChecking, or Personal Checking, with minimum opening deposits of $25, $25, and $100, respectively.
- This account must remain open for 90 days, at which point the $200 cash deposit will be awarded.
- Opening deposit cannot be funded with monies already on deposit at Independent Financial.
- Free offer may be reported on a 1099-INT.
- Postcard must be presented at account opening to receive $200 Checking Offer.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Free Rewards Checking: None
- Personal Checking: $10 monthly fee, waivable if your balance is $500+
- Free Checking: None
- Introchecking: $4.95
- Platinum Checking: None
- NOW Checking: $8 monthly fee, waivable if your balance is $1,500+
- Basic Small Business Checking: None
- Small Business Checking: $12 monthly fee, waivable by maintaining a $3,000 minimum daily balance
- Commercial AA Checking: Service charge is based on a monthly account analysis
Independent Financial is offering tons of promotions like referral bonuses. The steps to follow are easy and fast, so be sure to take advantage today while you can.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with the Independent Financial.