Find an updated list of Justice Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Table of Contents
About Justice Federal Credit Union Promotinos
Justice Federal Credit Union was founded on March 02, 1935 by Mark Robnett. They have a mission to offer programs and engage in charitable activities that promote education, recognize professional excellence and caring for others.
- Availability: Nationwide with branches in CA, D.C., FL, GA, IL, NY, TX, VA, WV (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
Justice Federal Credit Union $25 Referral Bonus (Nationwide)
For residents of across the nation, Justice Federal Credit Union (Nationwide) is offering you an opportunity to earn $25 Referral Bonus! Take advantage of this amazing opportunity while you can.
- What you’ll get: $25 bonus
- Account Type: Share Savings Account or Young Savers Account
- Availability: Nationwide with branches in CA, D.C., FL, GA, IL, NY, TX, VA, WV
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($250 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($325 bonus).|
How to Earn Bonus
- Must meet eligibility requirements and provide coupon or contact information during application online, in a branch or over the phone.
- Online Membership Application allows new Members to input referral information in the “Where You Referred by an Existing Member?” section.
- Must establish membership via a $5 deposit to a Share Savings Account or Young Savers Account
- Existing Member: Must be 18 years of age, in good standing, and not have caused a loss to the Credit Union to participate in the referral promotion.
- New Member: Must establish a Share Savings or Young Savers Account with a $5 minimum deposit, plus open one additional deposit or loan product.
- New Member less than 13 years of age: Must establish a Young Savers Account with a $5 minimum deposit.
- All new accounts are subject to approval.
- Not all applicants may qualify for a loan. Some restrictions may apply.
- “Welcome Bonus” is considered interest and will be reported on IRS 1099-INT.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Offer effective March 1, 2021.
- Justice Federal reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. See a Justice Federal Representative for details.
How to Waive Monthly Fees
- Freedom Direct: No monthly fees
- Rewards & More: None listed, check with CSR for more information
- Beyond The Badge: None listed, check with CSR for more information
- Students Rewards: No monthly fees
Justice Federal Credit Union is offering residents nationwide a $25 bonus when you refer a friend to open a Share Savings Account and meet the requirements.
The steps are easy and fast, so take advantage today. Start cashing in your connections right now by referring a friend and family member!