Find an updated list of Justice Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Table of Contents
About Justice Federal Credit Union
Justice Federal Credit Union was founded on March 02, 1935 by Mark Robnett. They have a mission to offer programs and engage in charitable activities that promote education, recognize professional excellence and caring for others.
- Availability: Nationwide with branches in CA, D.C., FL, GA, IL, NY, TX, VA, WV (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 254074413
- Customer Service: 800.550.5328
Justice Federal Credit Union $25 Referral Bonus (Nationwide)
For residents of across the nation, Justice Federal Credit Union (Nationwide) is offering you an opportunity to earn $25 Referral Bonus! Take advantage of this amazing opportunity while you can.
- Account Type: Share Savings Account or Young Savers Account
- Availability: Nationwide with branches in CA, D.C., FL, GA, IL, NY, TX, VA, WV
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: none listed
- Household limit: no limit
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), Citi Priority Account Package ($700 bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($100 bonus).|
How to Earn $25 Referral Bonus
- Must meet eligibility requirements and provide coupon or contact information during application online, in a branch or over the phone.
- Online Membership Application allows new Members to input referral information in the “Where You Referred by an Existing Member?” section.
- Must establish membership via a $5 deposit to a Share Savings Account or Young Savers Account
- Free Digital Banking with Bill Pay
- Free Remote Deposit
- Access to nearly 150,000 Surcharge-Free ATMs
- Free eAlert Email Notifications
- Advanced security for your online purchases
- Free 24 Hour Phone Banking
- Free Direct Deposit Availability
- Unlimited Checking
- Free Justice Federal Image Checks for Retired Members
- Courtesy Pay Availability
- Overdraft Protection Availability
- Free eStatements
- Justice Federal Checking Accounts: No monthly fee
- Justice National Premier Checking Account: Nominal monthly fee applies if minimum balance of $2,500 is not met
- Beyond the Badge Checking Account: Nominal monthly fee applies if minimum balance of $2,500 is not met
- Existing Member: Must be 18 years of age, in good standing, and not have caused a loss to the Credit Union to participate in the referral promotion.
- New Member: Must establish a Share Savings or Young Savers Account with a $5 minimum deposit, plus open one additional deposit or loan product.
- New Member less than 13 years of age: Must establish a Young Savers Account with a $5 minimum deposit.
- All new accounts are subject to approval.
- Not all applicants may qualify for a loan. Some restrictions may apply.
- “Welcome Bonus” is considered interest and will be reported on IRS 1099-INT.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Offer effective March 1, 2021.
- Justice Federal reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. See a Justice Federal Representative for details.
Justice Federal Credit Union is offering residents nationwide a $25 bonus when you refer a friend to open a Share Savings Account and meet the requirements.
The steps are easy and fast, so take advantage today. Start cashing in your connections right now by referring a friend and family member!