For residents of Nebraska, Kellogg Midwest Federal Credit Union is having a Youth Week from April 24-28, 2017 where the new youth member can receive a $25 bonus when opening an account. There are lots of fun filled activities such as: games, snacks, and Kirby Kangaroo and prizes for all age groups! Make sure to mark your calendar and be sure to head on over to learn more about Kellogg Midwest Federal Credit Union and your chance to earn your $25 bonus.
Eligibility: If you live, work, worship, or conduct general business in Douglas, Sarpy, or Washington Counties in Nebraska or Pottawattamie County in Iowa or are a family member of a current member, you can now join. See the Memberlist list for more info.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking®: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking® account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking® account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking® Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB222 by 06/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Kellogg Midwest FCU $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Kellogg Midwest FCU Youth Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Youth Account
- Availability: NE, IA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/28/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: Promotion is available by attending the Youth Promotion Event at Kellogg Midwest FCU location: 9601 F St Omaha, Nebraska 68127
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
Earn Kellogg Midwest FCU $25 Bonus:
- Attend Kellogg Midwest Federal Credit Union‘s Youth Event between April 24-28, 2017
- Gifts for Deposits & Special Gifts for Deposits over $50 (Under age 13)
- Bring a new youth member to open an account to receive a $25 deposit to your account
- Must have joint owner over 18 and opening deposit of at least $5
For residents living in the Douglas, Sarpy, or Washington Counties in Nebraska or Pottawattamie County in Iowa, if you want to encourage your kiddos to start managing their money at an early age and also earn extra $25 bonus, make sure to mark your calendar and attend the Kellogg Midwest Federal Credit Union‘s Youth Promotion from April 24-28, 2017. If you are already a member, feel free to share your experience by commenting below. If you do not reside in the regions listed or looking for more options, come check out our list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $300 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%)
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations.
• 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
• 1% Cash Back on other eligible purchases.
The card does come with a $0 introductory annual fee for one year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)