For those that bought Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats between 2008 – 2009, you can now get up to $15 cash back through Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats class action settlement. No receipts are necessary to file a claim. Because Kellogg’s advertising claimed of improved kids’ cognitive functions, they have established a $4 million class action lawsuit settlement fund to avoid the costs and risks of a trial. Make sure to submit the claim form by 11/29/2013.
Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats Class Action Settlement
- Submit your Claim Form to receive $5 per box of Kellogg’s Mini-Wheats
- No more than 3 boxes purchased can be claim, $5 per box for total of $15.
- You must submit all Claim Forms by November 29, 2013.
You can see the complete detail at their settlement site, and get up to $15 with no proof of purchase required. Here’s what they have to say:
A proposed settlement has been reached in a lawsuit involving Kellogg, the company that makes Frosted Mini-Wheats. The Lawsuit claimed that Kellogg falsely advertised that its Frosted Mini-Wheats cereal improved kids’ attentiveness, memory and other cognitive functions to a degree not supported by competent clinical evidence. Kellogg stands by its advertising and denies it did anything wrong.
Submit your Claim Form online today to receive $5 per box(up to 3 boxes) of Kellogg’s Mini-Wheats purchased between January 28, 2008, and October 1, 2009. There are currently two more Class Action Settlement Claims such as the Naked Juice $45 Settlement, $35 Alexia Food settlement, and the Barbara’s Bakery $100 Settlement – all claims with no proof of purchase required.
See our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements.
Hot Deal of the Day: E*Trade offers up to $600 bonus when you deposit new funds. Enjoy no annual IRA fee and no minimums including stocks, bonds, ETFs and over 8,000 mutual funds, along with 1,300 no-load, no transaction fee mutual funds.
With the American Express® Gold Card:
• Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
• Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points when you dine at restaurants worldwide. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X). Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
• Earn up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
• $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
• Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• Annual Fee is $250.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees