Find Koinly crypto tax software promotions and offers updated here.
Koinly is a great place if you’re trying to figure out taxes on your crypto currency income. This is especially the case if you use several exchanges and hold digital assets in multiple wallets. Koinly makes the whole process easier by linking to your crypto accounts, automatically consolidating your trades, and generating tax reports in just 20 minutes. Since they first launched in 2018, the company has filed more than 11,000 tax reports and tracked over $250 million in funds. Continue reading to learn more.
Table of Contents
Koinly Bonus: $20 Welcome Offer
Valid for a limited time, new members can enjoy a $20 bonus discount on Koinly paid plan when they use a referral link to subscribe to this service. Keep in mind that this offer for new customers only.
Currently, we do not have a referral link, so our readers may feel free to post theirs in the comment section below.
(Click the link above to sign up for an account)
Koinly Bonus: Give $20, Get $20 Referral Program
If you’re loving this service and the tax calculating capabilities, then refer new members to take part in their referral program. When they purchase a Koinly subscription as a new customer, you will receive a $20 bonus credit and they will get $20 off their paid plan. Redeem your referral credits on future Koinly purchases. To qualify, your friends must sign up with your unique referral link.
You can sign up for a free account and find your referral link in the menu options.
(all digital assets listed on CoinMarketCap & all forms of Ethereum/BSC/Polygon tokens)
(Coinbase, Binance, Crypto.com & more)
(Abra, Ledger, Trezor, Uphold & more)
(Nexo, BlockFi, Purse.io & more)
|Available In|| 100+ countries
(USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Germany, Japan, Singapore & more)
As mentioned, Koinly is an online platform that lets you keep track of all your crypto activities, such has trading, mining, staking, lending, and airdrops, and generates PDF tax reports. The platform automatically imports transactions, tracks all market prices and wallet transfers, and calculates your crypto gains and losses. You’ll know your portfolio value in real-time along with your tax liabilities. Other features include:
- Auto-sync transactions from BTC, BCH, BSV and more.
- Import data via API, CSV files, or x/y/zpub keys.
- Generate a variety of reports, like capital gains, income/transaction, end-of-year, and complete tax reports, as well as localized Form 8949 and Schedule D for U.S. residents.
- Export tax reports to your tax filing software, such as TurboTax, TaxAct, H&R Block, and more.
- Reconcile errors with AI tools, including auto balance verification, duplicate handling, and negative balance warnings.
- Backtrack trades and transactions from the last five years.
- Connect with qualified tax accountants in your area for comprehensive crypto tax auditing.
- Refer to regional tax guides and use the crypto tax calculator in the resource section.
Members can reach customer support via email, live chat and social media.
Koinly is one of the most innovative services on the market when it comes to tracking and calculating your taxes on your cryptocurrency transactions. All you have to do is link your crypto accounts and the platform will automatically figure everything out for you. This is a great fit for both beginners and cryptocurrency experts.