Arrggg me matey! Mondays got’cha down? Well Krispy Kreme is offering a free original glazed donut if ye speak pirate on September 19, 2016. If ye have some pirate clothes just hanging around, you can get a dozen of their free glazed donuts! That’s some serious donut booty! That is pirate lingo for treasures for people who are not fluent in pirate. For full attire to qualify, make sure to pick three of the following: pirate hat, bandana, eye patch, costume hook, pirate shirt, peg-leg, parrot or knickers. To keep it safe, no weapons (fake or real) are allowed.
Krispy Kreme Free Donut Information:
- Learn More
- Promotion: Talk like a pirate and receive 1 free original glazed donut; Dress like a pirate and receive 1 dozen free original glazed donuts
- Availability: Nationwide (Store Locator)
- Expiration: 9/19/2016
- Terms: Full pirate attire must have 3 of the following items to qualify for a dozen free donuts: pirate hat, bandana, eye patch, costume hook, pirate shirt, peg-leg, parrot or knickers. No fake weapons are allowed!
How To Get Free Donuts:
- Go to a participating location, use the Store Locator
- Talk like a pirate, matey! OR
- Dress like a pirate, use the terms and conditions noted above.
- Enjoy your scrumptious free krispy kreme donuts!
Make your way to your local or nearest Krispy Kreme and talk like a pirate, arrgh to get a free donut, or dress like a pirate if your work allows to get a dozen free donuts! You can’t deny that this is some serious booty for those donut lovers, especially hot and fresh krispy kreme donuts! So if you on the verge of needing a sugar rush, stop by and grab your donuts from the pirate loving krispy kreme locations! Happy speak like a pirate day! Do you like freebies, check out our list of free food deals! Is your birthday coming up? If so, check out how you can eat free on your birthday!
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• No foreign transaction fees
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards