Available for residents of Illinois, LincolnWay Community Bank is offering a 1.10% APY when you open a Basic Savings account. To earn this competitive rate, simply make an opening deposit of at least $250 and then have your account balance reach a minimum amount of $5,000 to start earning the 1.10% APY rate. With this account, you will enjoy free online banking, wide spread ATM access, and FDIC coverage! So if you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Table of Contents
LincolnWay Community Bank Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Basic Savings
- Interest Rate: 1.10% APY
- Minimum Balance: $5,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $250
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: You must keep the account in good standing.
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
- Insured: FDIC
Earn LincolnWay Community Bank Rates:
- Open a Basic Savings account with a $250 opening deposit from LincolnWay Community Bank.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Earn a rate of 1.10% APY with your deposit amount reaches the minimum amount of $5,000.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$250 – $4,999||0.15%|
|$5,000 – $14,999||1.10%|
|$15,000 – $24,999||1.10%|
|$25,000 & Over||1.10%|
*Rates accurate as of 11/01/2017
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Online banking
- Automated telephone banking
- Access to 55,000 Allpoint and STARsf ATM
- FDIC Insured
Check out this offer from LincolnWay Community Bank. When you open a Basic Savings account you can earn a 1.10% APY. All you have to do is make an opening deposit of $250 and then have your balance reach a minimum amount of $5,000 to start earning the 1.10% APY! Also, if you have any experiences with this bank then leave us a comment letting us know how it went for you! Your feedback makes our site even better. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!